1990 GSXR 1100 - $3700 obo

- 21,914 km
- 1127 cc
- 143 hp
- Clean title
- Fully rebuilt period correct Fox double clicker rear shock by RMR Suspension
- Freshly serviced forks with new oil, seals and customs springs by RMR Suspension
- Full suspension set up by Rod at RMR for a 185 lb + or - rider. (can be adjusted to suit)
- Brand New (less than 250km) Michelin Pilot Power 3 tires
- Braided stainless steel brake lines

I am selling the GSXR 1100 due to a growing young family and less and less time to ride. The bike is in great shape, it's not 100% perfect but excellent condition for it's age. And it's age is why it's a very rare bike to find, in less than a year this bike will be eligible for collector plates due to the fact that it has all stock bodywork and the even more rare stock non-damaged exhaust needed to meet collector status requirements.

The bike will also come with a brand new Vance & Hines full 4-2-1 exhaust and Zero Gravity dark tinted windscreen. Not installed yet to be eligible for collector plates.

I basically set the bike up to be one of the best handling, most powerful collector bikes you can have and with over $1,300 in receipts from RMR Suspension this bike is really miles above stock with it's current suspension and tire setup. With the classic 89 & 90 bodywork and the stock inverted fork and modern rim sizes only found together on the 1990 this is already a modern classic.

The GSXR is currently stored with storage insurance but I would put a day pass on for a test ride for a serious buyer with cash in hand.

Please see the Craigslist add and respond via email if interested, thanks!