BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

sportbike rider-1 bird-0

1K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  chromedome 
#1 ·
So a few of us went out to stave lake today and then out to mission,what a nice day i must add, so anyways on are way back we were going over the mission bridge and me my buddy were riding almost side by side he was a little behind me when out of know where 2 pigeons are flying right in front of us crossing are path i think we were going about 140-150 i totally had to duck like crazy to miss the first one but the second bird wasnt so lucky my buddy totally smoked it with his shoulder and feathers went every where from what flyin and scheme said. But all in all it was pretty funny and we had a good laugh. rip bird ahahaha

#2 ·
:laughing It was definitely the first time I've witnessed that.

And I can say I was close enough to get feathers stuck in the bug guts on my visor. :roflmao :roflmao

#6 ·
I've hit a few birds; two of them struck the bike, but one (a small crow or starling, I think) caught me on the side of the neck. That didn't feel too good and resulted in a nice mixture of bird shit and feathers on my collar.

On two separate occasions I've come close to hitting owls late at night on desolate roadways.

#9 ·
I know this is off topic, but since we're talking bout animals, I wonder if they would ever race us.
Wouldn't it be cool if a horse was trying to pace along a biker.

#12 ·
Scheme said:
This should be a lesson to birds everywhere. :p
OK, now you just have to let all the birds know to read this thread. ;)

I'm not sure the bird's buddy saw what happened... :laughing
...although he almost got smoked by Kelly...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.