Autonomous Robot Motorcycle

Thread: Autonomous Robot Motorcycle

Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R

Autonomous Robot Motorcycle

It does better than I do at McNutt
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Danger Zone!
    Aside from that; the real interesting thing is that scientists don't know how motorcycles work (and bicycles).

They thought the did; but if they had to present a viable theory it couldn't be proven. They thought it was all rake and trail combined with the gyro effect of the wheels but there's more going on.
    Fill the house with bees.

corner worker Array solo soldier's Avatar
    Where no one can find me!
    I need more room in the shop!
    I'm pretty sure the guy doing the speaking, didn't catch the point that to go left, you steer actually right. Maybe in a slow turn, you could steer left and go left, but not at any real speed. A trike on the other hand, would do exactly what you want it to do, steer right, go right.

Although, the motorcycle didn't really do very well, it shows something that makes things more plausable, and that is?

It doesn't take a huge amount of gear to make something do something.
    In the beginning, they showed all these larger vehicles, some even had generators on them for power, of which, smaller is better, so a motorcycle is about as small as you would ever get... well other than a RC vehicle.

Best of luck, I'll still ride my own bike, with me behind the controls.
    As Einstein stated: "All our lauded technological progress -- our very civilization -- is like the axe in the hand of the pathological criminal."