I havent created FB event yet. I am waiting for Vancouver one to pass before I post the new one up. Last time I posted New West before Vancouver one, Hilton got a bunch of calls and messages asking if Vancouver was cancelled (dont want to cause him pain and misery again haha)
Since it will not be posted till 19th, having only one week between posting and pub night may not be enough time for some folks, so thats why I was leaning towards March 5th instead of Feb 26th.
I was also thinking of possibly doing 2 in NW since next one will be beginning of month. 2nd one would be last week of March, and then 1 more near the end of April. After that, who knows. Depends if people want to come out seeing how it will be May and nicer riding weather.