2009 15" Macbook Pro

Thread: 2009 15" Macbook Pro

'09 Ducati M696

2009 15" Macbook Pro

I am selling my mid-2009 15" Macbook Pro. It works fantastic though, never had any issues with it. It's been my favourite computer I've ever had, but alas the time has come to move onto a newer iMac as I use this professionally for photography work.

I am including with it:

- Original Box
    - Brand new charger (you can also have the old charger if you want two....it also works fine but the cord is splitting slightly so I bought a new one.
    - 22" Samsung LCD monitor w/dvi cord. Perfectly functional, just not using it anymore!
    - Rocketfish HDMI/DVI cord and adapter (connect the laptop to the TV)
    - Belkin Riser Stand w/ built-in fan.

Specs of the computer:

Processor: 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (rare, you won't find another 15" on craigs with this processor...fastest option from 2009)
    Memory: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256MB
    Storage: 500GB 7200rpm SATA Disk
    Software: OS X 10.9.2 (Mavericks)

**Brand New Battery**! The old battery was shot so I had it replaced 2 months ago at Apple, at a cost of $160...so battery life is again like new.

The computer is wiped clean, running a fresh install of Mavericks. I have also gone to the courtesy of installing the latest versions of the following software:

-Logic Pro X
    -Final Cut Pro

It is still very smooth and fast, especially since installing Mavericks. I am the original and only owner. When I purchased it I opted for the fastest 3.06 processor as well as upgraded the hard drive from 5400rpm to 7200rpm and I'm so glad I did! It's been a powerhouse of a computer and will still do virtually anything you need it to today. It has been well kept though it has a couple light scratches on the bottom and one on top.

This computer was close to $3800 when I bought it originally. Steal it from me for $750 obo now with all the included accessories.

PM me, or send text to: 778 - two two nine - 2 9 eight one

2. Remove Advertisements

'09 Ducati M696
    Comp is sold.