2014 Motorcycle Picture Challenge (not tag)
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Motorcycle Picture Challenge (not tag)

Fookin Prawn Array

2014 Motorcycle Picture Challenge (not tag)

I've played this before on another forum and it's pretty awesome. Please note that this is a challenge based game, which isn't geographically dependent like the tag game. Please treat them separately.

RULES

Take a pic of your bike to satisfy the current specific challenge.
    * If it says a pic in front of a sign with "No Motorized Vehicles" one that just says "No Vehicles" will NOT work.
    * If it says a pic in a drive thru, a McDonald's will work as well as a bank because the poster didn't specify it.

Post a SPECIFIC next challenge. Make it something accomplishable NOT something ridiculous. That will slow down the game for everyone. The idea is to ride, take a picture, post it and move on not stage a performance art piece or taunt your local police.

Remember this is a worldwide game. Make your challenge something the majority of members, regardless of location, can accomplish so we get international participation as well. It's cool that someone in Prince George can go get a challenge from a guy in Vancouver and we should promote that type of play.

There will be disagreements about whether challenges have been met or were specific enough. The original poster has the first right to determine whether his/her challenge has been met. If we cannot come to a logical conclusion by that method the originator of the game (FrostyFire) is final referee. It's a dirty job but we have to have someone in this position or it will just be endless flaming arguments here. In the unlikely event we cannot get a timely judgement by referee, a vote by three players can be made to wait for "judgement" by referee or "play on".

In the event a challenge has stalled the game, 36 hours will be the limit of it's duration. After that time limit the person who suggested it can either do it themselves or suggest a new next challenge. If they don't reply in 12 hours then the previous winner gets to pick the new next challenge.

Archived photos CANNOT be used. After the challenge has been posted you have to go out and get a NEW photo to satisfy it.

It's pretty simple. Anyone participating in this thread automatically agrees to these rules and must abide by them regardless of their personal opinion. Anyone who cannot abide by them may feel free to withdraw from the game.

Example:

Post a pic of your bike next to a body of water.

Post a pic of your bike at Starbucks.

I'll start it off nice and easy. Please post the challenge in bold font so people can easily find it.

Post a pic of your bike in a hotel driveway. Extra imaginary points for a 5 star place with valet in the shot .

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    Bike
    '08 Varadero

2014 Motorcycle Picture Challenge !Discussion!

Fun concept.
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

Registered User Array MrDsylexia's Avatar
    Bike
    89 GPZ1000 RX
    The hell didn't you post this earlier? I was JUST up the street from the Hyatt and across the way from the Century Plaza Hotel in DT.

Then again, I would have probably been disqualified since I'm not technically on MY bike
    Last edited by MrDsylexia; 04-05-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: because I'm I cant copypasta.

Bike
    THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCHES
    Yeah, game's good fun. The game has been going on since 2010 over at SMJ, where FrostyF was one of the first players ...

Fookin Prawn Array
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsylexia View Post
    The hell didn't you post this earlier? I was JUST up the street from the Hyatt and across the way from the Century Plaza Hotel in DT.

Then again, I would have probably been disqualified since I'm not technically on MY bike
    The bike you're riding still counts.

Registered User Array dexter302's Avatar
    Bike
    its fast....
    Now i just need to get insurance.... Im in this year....

Bike
    GSXR 1000 K3, KX250
    EHHHHMMMM Does rule nr 6 say that Archived photos can not be used ??
    If i'm not mistaken that panigale is long time gone .
    Good game tho , will participate .

Fookin Prawn Array
    Quote Originally Posted by areknocun View Post
    EHHHHMMMM Does rule nr 6 say that Archived photos can not be used ??
    If i'm not mistaken that panigale is long time gone .
    Good game tho , will participate .
    It's an example smart ass.

Original Pirate Material Array TMR's Avatar
    Bike
    Ural Patrol, Honda CTX700
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396811455.800564.jpg
Views: 1359
Size:  49.8 KB

Original Pirate Material Array TMR's Avatar
    Bike
    Ural Patrol, Honda CTX700
    Next challenge:

take a photo of your bike parked in a motorcycle riding school parking lot, preferably one that is set up with cones.
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 04-06-2014 at 10:10 PM.

just having fun Array
    Bike
    not red
    hopefully this runs throughout the season. i'll definitely try to participate in couple weeks or so.
    don't click here

Bike
    three banger
    Quote Originally Posted by sushigrl View Post
    hopefully this runs throughout the season. i'll definitely try to participate in couple weeks or so.
    +1
    Next week

Fookin Prawn Array
    Thanks for kicking it off TMR. Next challenge below.

Quote Originally Posted by TMR View Post
    Next challenge: take a photo of your bike parked in a motorcycle riding school parking lot, preferably one that is set up with cones.

Fookin Prawn Array
    TMR...can we get some hints where we would find one of those? I didn't take my course in Vancouver so I have no idea .

Bike
    2013 Kawasaki 650R
    Hint: directly across the street from PRS.