1976 Z900 Kawasaki $2,500

Thread: 1976 Z900 Kawasaki $2,500

Above the 49th Parallel and completely beyond Hope
    Shuttleworth Snap

1976 Z900 Kawasaki SOLD

I have owned this bike for 16 years. I intended to do a restoration, but instead it has sat in the basement, one of many "projects".
    Last year I had the carbs stripped and cleaned and she ran fine. Has stood since (in the basement again). I know I will never get around to bringing this bike back to its former glory.
    I have just installed a new battery, and she runs, - but a bit lumpy. I guess she needs the carbs cleaning again.
    With a few hours' work this bike could be a fun rider. With more commitment and money she could be restored. Needs new paint and rear shocks (cosmetically bad but work fine). Tyres have been on as long as I've had it, so they'll need replacing. LH side panel is a Maier aftermarket ABS replacement and would need painting to match and a Z900 badge added. Has a Corbin seat (very comfy) and Jardine pipes. They are period parts so it could be registered as a collectible and benefit from cheap insurance.
    Give it a new home for ......SOLD......
    Phone or SMS me on 604 nine - nine -- nine -- five -- zero -- nine - five

Name:  Z900RH.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  158.4 KB

Name:  Z900 LH.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  152.8 KB
    Last edited by Mechanic; 05-13-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]