Advanced Rider Training Special Offers

Thread: Advanced Rider Training Special Offers

Honda CBR600RR Race Bike, CRF450R Motard

Advanced Rider Training Special Offers

SPECIAL OFFER on the ART course taking place this Thursday and Sunday.
    If you sign up with a friend we will give you both the special price of $299 + GST, a considerable savings from our regular price of $350 + GST.

YAMAHA RIDERS - Yamaha Canada have come through with a great program for Yamaha riders. In appreciation of their customers they will be issuing $75 Yamabuck certificates to all Yamaha riders attending courses or track days with West Coast Superbike School. It is a one time Yamabuck certificate for $75 and is redeemable at your local Yamaha dealer for purchase towards anything Yamaha Motor Canada sells including units, parts, accessories and apparel. A huge thanks to Yamaha Canada for their support of the sport!

Although our course is taught in a large parking lot we do not teach parking lot skills.
    What we will teach you are the skills that are going to help you when riding at regular speeds out in the real world. We will work on the skills that will help you slow your bike down as quickly and safely as possible. We will show you how to get your bike turned rapidly and precisely, while providing yourself with as much traction as possible. We will teach you how to get through turns without dragging parts of your motorcycle on the pavement and reducing the traction delivered to your tires. We will work on the skills you may need if you ever find yourself entering a turn with more speed than you would have liked.
    The ART course is designed to make you a more confident and safer rider. Using our 10 years of experience in teaching advanced techniques we will increase your comfort zone and decrease your panic zone.

The classroom will take place at 7pm on Thursday, June 5th, at Holeshot Motorsports in Langley. The riding portion will take place on Sunday, June 8th, at the Abbotsford Tradex and begins at 8am.
    This course applies to all types of bikes including Cruisers, Touring bikes, Sport Touring, Dual Purpose and Sportbikes and is recommended for any rider beyond the very new beginner.
    In our 13 years of teaching ART we have helped riders with experience levels varying from 2 months to 40 years improve their skills. The ART course is also very valuable to those who have been off of their bikes for a few years.

Course Overview:
    Advanced cornering techniques
    Advanced braking techniques
    Body & peg positioning
    Corner acceleration techniques

Instruction by professional riders
    3 hours of classroom instruction
    Full-day of riding instruction at Abbotsford Tradex
    Video analysis of your riding, featuring helmet cam
    Hands on instruction with small student groups
    Lunch & refreshments
    Minimal bike preparation

Cost: $350.00 + GST

To register go here.

For any any additional info call Troy at 778-863-0563. You can also e-mail us at

Visa, Mastercard, Debit and Cash accepted.

Click here for more information

2. Remove Advertisements

2011 VStrom 650, 1983 KZ750, 2006 WR450, and any racebike I can get my hands on!!
    On of the things I miss about living there is teaching this course!
    No, not the pay, I spent that on gas to get there.
    For a huge amount of the students, I got to be a part of one of their 'best motorcycle days ever'. Tired, happy, and do it again sometime. The students were the same ;-)
    chicken strips are a sign of intelligence
    unless you're at the track ;)
    DO IT!

Latest and greatest Suzuki GSX-R 600
    We miss you out here too Bernie!

I'm looking forward to working with the students on Sunday and seeing that "Eureka!" moment on their faces!...welcome to an advanced level of riding brothers and sisters!

If anybody needs bike transport from Van let me know. I'll have room for a bike & rider and we can load the van at Modern and head out from there.

Latest and greatest Suzuki GSX-R 600
    Just a heads up, the spot in van is now taken for transport.

2005 Warrior 1700, 2009 Aprilia Mana 850
    Was out there this weekend had a great time. Was worth every penny.

Now to put it in practice at Pitt Meadows at the end of the month to work on body position.

Scott made our group work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuff View Post

I was going to write something but I couldn't care less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islesfan91 View Post

what was the topic again?