i wanna ride sunshine

Thread: i wanna ride sunshine

i wanna ride sunshine

i was thinking..duh ya like i can. i want to do a ride june 28th on sunshine coast. from surrey in general. all meet around guildford mall around 8or9 and head for horseshoe bay over the ferry to gibbsions ride to seshelt for a pint and lunch and then head out again up the coast for an hour and a bit to earls cove. or we can do one better if we are up to it take another ferry. and head to powell river and thats an extra 2 1/2 hours on the ride. so im asking is anyone interised in doing the ride to earls cove or farther to powell river? ps both ferrys are 45 min each a good time to meet one another and well make new friends.

2. Remove Advertisements

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    New West
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    It will only take you 30 minutes to get to Sechelt and you need to ride easy for that section. Once through Sechelt you have about another 30 minutes of beautiful winding road to Earl's cove. All the fun is going up and down the strecth between Pender Harbour and Earl's cove.

That said, I'll join ya

Canon 1ds3 1d4
    i had a gf named sunshine

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Fraser Valley
    I'm there, dude.
    Providing I have a ride by then.
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

sumfing nekkid
    Well, when the date gets a bit closer, feel free to post it in the Ride Forum. I'd be in for this as well.
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Whach u talkn bout Willis Array smokedvw's Avatar
    its got 2 wheels
    Originally posted by Jayson
    i had a gf named sunshine
    I had a teacher but gf wins