2012 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 ABSLIKE NEW!!Black / GreyOnly 1200 kms1043 CC, 125 hpAdjustable windshieldABSI purchased my Ninja brand new from Burnaby Kawasaki in September 2012. I have ridden it sparingly over the past few seasons. I am a fair weather rider and store the bike in the winter. The bike has mostly been ridden on quiet country roads and secondary highways. It has never seen rain.As noted above, this bike is as new. It has never been dropped, never been abused, and does not have a scratch on it. I broke it in carefully, according to the owner's manual and have done all required servicing.This is a great bike and I am sorry I have to sell it. I just don't have the time to ride it and it is a shame. If you don't know much about the bike, I have included a link for a good article on it:http://www.ridermagazine.com/road-tests/2012-kawasaki-ninja-1000-rider-test.htm/The Ninja 1000 has a great riding position, it is upright, but has a slight lean-in to it. It is very comfortable, yet it still has the aggressive looks of a super sport. It is very powerful and smooth. I have not even come close to seeing its potential. Some classify is as a sport touring bike as you can easily add factory saddle bags or after market saddle bags and tail bag.By buying this bike, you would be saving yourself, freight, pdi, and a lot more tax! Come see it but please, interested buyers only.Thanks,Mike$9500.Emailvwcorrado27 at hotmailOr phone604- seven 9 nine - 0 six 7 sixPhotos to be added. Or I can send them by email.