Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Only other sportbikes

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Depends on... (Describe)

Votes: 5 5.3%

The Wave

3K views 42 replies 24 participants last post by  overdraft 
#1 ·
What's your style? Or do you have another system...

G
#27 ·
ecored said:
If a scooterer waved at you, would you wave back?
absotively posolutely

Orignally posted by 3 of 7

I wave at little kids...they love it....sometimes I rev the motor...sometimes their mom hates it....sometimes not

kids love bikes. they don't care if you have chicken strips or what the power to weight ratio is on your bike compared to the 2003 model. they especially love mine coz it's yellow and the horn sounds like road runner!!

#28 ·
i wave at everybody!!! all of the cruiser people that i wave at wave back....there's a trick to waving at the harley guys....you wave REALLY far in advance and keep it up....they think slow. also, none of that limp arm nonsense. the cruisers think you're signalling to get in the left lane.

#30 ·
Dekman said:
Ill wave to anyone riding a bike if they dont wave back I finger them :flip. And it ussually just the Greeeezy guys on the thwap thwap POS *** couches that never wave back. They are way to cool to wave at anybody else that aint on the same POS that they are. Besides if they did wave the Greeezy thing riding bitchpad would probably fall off.
im' the same except when riding in a group...
Me and a buddy of mine if we pass a guy on a Cruser (Especially H-D's) and he dosen't wave back at the first biker who waves toi hime me and my buddy do this huge geekey wave like we've never seen him in years... out arem all the way out and flapping like a bird's wing.. Its hilarious as heck:laughing

G
#31 ·
I try to wave to everyone on anything. Sometimes I spot a pedal bike out of the corner of my eye and mistaken it for a powered bike (some of those pedal bikes can really move) and wave by mistake.

Riders on scooters probably think other riders don't respect them and have their mind set on not ever waving to anyone. With enough riders waving to them, some might loosen up and wave back.

My buddy and I rode to Montana and he waved to a guy without a helmet on a Harley (no helmet law in Montana). We got the finger in return. We figured he either did not approve of our sport bikes or that we were wearing full gear. We weren't about to chase him down and ask why either because he might have been packing heat (we were in the U.S. afterall).

#33 ·
i hit up the wave to anyone...if they dont wave....no matter....they are prolly concentratin' on the road ahead....tunnelvison anyone..heh.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.