1999 VFR 800 Interceptor
Looking for good, caring home for my beloved VFR.
The good stuff....
- one owner
- complete service record (all sevicing done by the fine crew at Action Motorcycles)
- Y2K mirrors
- MagKnight tank bra
- Majority of kms from touring
- Bike is generally very clean and looks great
- Front tire has never left the ground (not that it couldn't if you wanted it to...).
- Aside from R/R, haven't had ANY problems with the bike
Not so good stuff....
- 50,000 tender loving kilometers
- Minor scratches from garage tipovers (check my gallery for pics).
- I did go through 2 R/Rs (January '01, August '02). The third that is now in the VFR is one of the updated versions with the extra finning for added cooling. The first replacement was of the older style. There have been very few folks that have blown the latest designed R/R (check www.vfrdiscussion.com for more R/R info).
- Battery was just replaced under warrantee.
PM/email for some awesome high res pics.
Last edited by CDN Interceptor; 06-17-2003 at 07:19 AM.
On Display this weekend
Bike will be on the front lawn for viewing (adjacent to garage sale) for the rest of today and tomorrow (8-2). PM/email me if you'd like to swing by: the bike really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
CHECK OUT MY GALLERY FOR PICS. High res pics can be emailed to you upon request.
Last edited by CDN Interceptor; 06-16-2003 at 12:34 PM.