VROMBC Questions

Thread: VROMBC Questions

Just Another Enthusiast Array vrecksler's Avatar
    Naked SV
    Hmm, now those are some good numbers! So when is the next hot single girl, I mean, VROM, ride?

B-r-a-d-l-e-y...Why? Because I'm Bradley!

Nice 01
    what VROMBC?

Kelowna BC
    1198 S 999R 990 superduke
    If you want girls ride with VROMBC last weekend 16 bikes, 7 girls. 5 single. Just thought I would let you know

single girls? I just happen to have a spare GSX-R 1000 to ride? if there's any single girl's that need a ride? lol.
    Getting married is like stickin your hand in a running lawnmower.....if you are smart..you'll only do it ONCE !
    (by S Whiting)

I took the "Short Bus" to school....only kuz they told me it was faster......What did they tell you ?

Wear proper gear pls ;) Array R1 GIRL's Avatar
    New Westminster, BC CANADA
    2003 BMW R1100S Boxer Cup Replica
    VROM BC is at http://vrombc.com. Just don't type the www b/c then you won't find it. They have a banner near the top that tells all about Motorcycle Monday (parties). They also meet every weekend at approx. 9 a.m. at the Flying Swan restaurant (West 4th) for rides, not a bad group.

Anyhow, as for the pipe... Digi told me about it and asked me if I wanted it, but alas I cannot afford it. Since my roommate is moving out shortly I am gonna be out $500 a month. Ick. C'est la vie... I am still cooler than most, because how many chicks do you know that ride a R1.

Jody - R1 GIRL
    R.I.P. Ethan, Bog, Dan, Cody, Ralston and my angel in the sky, Julia - my friends, all of you will be loved and remembered forever

Out to pasture in the 'Wack
    04 Kawi Z1000,
    The stuff above was split off from a branch discussion in Buy & Sell.
    A backyard mechanic without a service manual is just like a hooker without a lamp pole.... they are both in the dark.