TunerX-Factory junk or real?

Thread: TunerX-Factory junk or real?

Bike
    2009 ZX10R

TunerX-Factory junk or real?

Looking for feedback from anyone that has used TunerX-Factory.
    (http://stores.ebay.ca/TunerX-Factory-MOTORPARTS)
    On eBay they list their location as Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
    I e-mailed them asking if I can go to a physical location in Burnaby to pay for and pick up an item they sell. The reply back was worded in strange broken English, but said they were understaffed and use another warehouse. The eBay feedbacks are mostly positive, but the negative ones claim they shipped from China.
    ---------------------------
    Now... bring me that horizon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    N/A
    Why would you pay a middle man in Burnaby? If you're going to buy shitty Chinese knockoff off crap just buy direct from the bazillion sellers on fleaBay. They almost always have free shipping and the last time I bought some crap they marked it a gift for customs.

Bike
    CBR600F4
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyjacK View Post
    Why would you pay a middle man in Burnaby? If you're going to buy shitty Chinese knockoff off crap just buy direct from the bazillion sellers on fleaBay. They almost always have free shipping and the last time I bought some crap they marked it a gift for customs.
    Wait time. I want it and I want it NOW.

Bike
    RC
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Looking for feedback from anyone that has used TunerX-Factory.
    (http://stores.ebay.ca/TunerX-Factory-MOTORPARTS)
    On eBay they list their location as Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
    I e-mailed them asking if I can go to a physical location in Burnaby to pay for and pick up an item they sell. The reply back was worded in strange broken English, but said they were understaffed and use another warehouse. The eBay feedbacks are mostly positive, but the negative ones claim they shipped from China.
    That's pretty common. They take your money here and have a one or two desk office but everything drop ships from overseas.

Why pay freight and customs, and have warehouse staff with Canadian wages, and pay Canadian postage rates?
    Fill the house with bees.

Registered User Array Porschenut's Avatar
    Bike
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-10R
    I messaged them in July about the oil filters they sell on ebay. This was their reply:

Hi.
    Thanks for your mail.
    We are sorry to inform you that our warehouse in Burnaby is being renovated recently.
    It's not possible for you to pick up in Burnaby.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.
    Please feel free to ask any question.

Best Regards
    TunerX-Factory
    Russel

Bike
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Wait time. I want it and I want it NOW.
    The wait time doesn't matter...it's still Chinese knockoff crap.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Custom Built 90ci Sportster
    Save your money Smoke. It's cheap quality imported crap. Allow 2 weeks delivery (it crosses a big ocean) and if you're lucky, the chromed plastic won't have already started peeling by the time you receive it. I gave them a neutral rating on Ebay and they emailed me and said in broken English *they were upset with the rating and wanted to make good on the transaction if I would agree to up my rating. I told them I would listen to what they had to offer. They asked me to send them pictures of the part where the chrome was peeling and I did. Then they wanted more pictures... I told them enough was enough and I've wasted enough time with them and their low quality products. The label on the package package will say it's a gift and it will come from Asia and it will take a few days to clear customs and return shipping will be a pain it the butt. If your looking for quality... buyer beware.*

Registered User Array Porschenut's Avatar
    Bike
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-10R
    I've done a lot of forum research and experimented with Chinese CNC machined products and found that the machining is always quite good (people have found that the parts interchange readily with the branded items) and the items are typically made with 6061 aluminum which is sufficiently strong. However, the stuff falls flat when it comes to the fasteners and the anodizing. The fasteners are low quality so they loosen (Chinese rearsets in particular require replacement fasteners or red locktite for safety) and the anodizing is poor quality and will start to fade very quickly when exposed to the sun.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2013 CB1100
    What are you looking at buying? Any of the mirrors or light assemblies are going to have horrible optics and fit and finish, as this stuff is basically designed to have shelf appeal, while skimping on all underlying engineering -- it's like the difference between those shitty $14 bar end mirrors and real CRG or Rizomas. Anything that is remotely complicated to assemble or engineer you can bet will be crap.

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Of course they have no warehouse.
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

Bike
    '09 Ducati M696
    Even Bayside doesn't have a local warehouse besides their small storefront, and I'm sure they move way more product than this TunerX nonsense.