BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

hit and run

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Herb Lipschnitz 
G
#1 ·
well not realy, we had witness so we had a description and plate # so the dude called me, but. The bike got fucked up. So where does the best bodywork, on icbc's tab of course? Does Mspeed do this stuff? I like them.

#5 ·
CG said:
wouldn't ya want new OEM bodywork if ICBC is footing the bill?
Ya, I'm thinking that it'll be best to take it to a dealer and they will order all factory parts for you. I would also ask to keep your scratched fairings from whomever you take it in to. Ya never know when they might come in handy. I'm not sure which of the smaller shops process ICBC claims. If not mspeed, then I would try RMS.

G
#6 ·
RMS!?! Hell fookin no!
That's who had it when I crashed it last year. And yes I will be having all new parts, I just want somewhere that will take care of my bike. RMS returned it with scratches and chips on the ass.

G
#9 ·
North Shore would be good for your parts, however then they need to get the bike to a bodyshop and I'm pretty sure they don't have a particular place that they use. In other words likely the nearest car shop.

BK did a great job (took forever, though) on a SUzuki I had in there and they set it up with all new parts for whatever needed replacing.

Reason I went BK is their bodywork gets sent to this guy named Leedham. He does great work. A few of the shops use him, but only a few and BK is one of them. He also did some work on my Kwak fairing (rock punched a hole in it) for me and you cannot even tell it was patched. Highly recommended. Leedham's employed as some colour dude for Dupont Canada but does the bike bodywork on the side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.