Go Pro Hero 4
pics and specs are starting to leak.
link to Reddit thread
whats been posted so far.
- NEW - Touch LCD screen built in on the back!
- NEW - Battery latch on the bottom of the camera
- NEW - Settings button on the side of the camera (Previously where Wifi was)
- NEW - the LCD on the front of the camera now also has the record and Wifi lights combined into the UI.
- It looks like the design is in-line with Hero3+ dimensions and should be inversely compatible withe previous mounts and cases.
- It looks like the design still has the ability for users to add bacpacs to the camera.
- Notable specs from multiple sources.
- 4k-30 - The images show this setting on the LCD.
- 2.7k-60 - This was unexpected and is not confirmed yet, but was claimed by the store literature below.
- 12MP pictures - The rumor was 13MP, but it looks like we're getting 12, hopefully at a better quality.
- Bluetooth capabilities (See firmware above), unknown if built in or bacpac.
- GPS, Environmental data logging (temperature, humidity, etc...), unknown if built in or bacpac.
- Image stabilization (of some sort)