Sold my street bike a while ago and it's time to move my non-essential gear.
For size reference, I'm 183cm (6'0), and got most of this gear when I was about 190-195lbs and wore 32/32 jeans. 170-175lbs now and it all still fits fine.
Album of images: http://imgur.com/a/BOcWW/all
Teknic rain gear (yellow jacket with reflective stripes on sleeves and back + black pants).
- Yellow jacket, size XL. Reflective stripes on arms and across the back. No hood.
- Black pants, size L. Rip in crotch area.
- Both made from polyester and are completely waterproof (other than the rip). Could use a wash.
- $20 for both pieces.
M2R Rallycross jacket - textile and mesh combination.
- Size L. USA 44, Euro 54.
- Good condition.
- Sleeves have some threads peeling.
- Includes warm/waterproof liner.
- Upgraded (hard) M2R armour installed in shoulders and elbows. Original (soft) armour included.
- Camelback pocket, but no camelback.
Alpinestars mesh pants
- Size XL
- Good condition. A* logo is peeling off (has been this way since purchase).
Gerbings heated jacket
- Good condition
- Size 32 US, 46 Euro. A bit small for me (short in the sleeves), but I still wore it without problems.
- Includes inline on/off switch
- I can probably find the bike connector, too
Alpinestars Bionic back protector
- Good condition
- CE Level 2
Album of photos also shows a Joe Rocket Speedmaster back protector; it's not currently for sale - can't seem to delete those photos.
Sidi touring boots
- Good condition, no smells; freshly rinsed off in the photos, thus the "spots." No spots or marks when dry.
- Gortex, waterproof
- Size 8.5US, 8UK, 43 Europe, 26.5 Japan. I normally wear size 9 in street runners (or 8.5 in Alpinestar boots).
Cortech Scarab winter gloves
- Almost new
- Size M
- Very warm and comfortable
- Full race-glove protection
Shoei TZ-R clear visor and Bell Star clear visor
- Both have light scuffs/marks
- $10 each