Detailing a forest green bike???

Thread: Detailing a forest green bike???

Detailing a forest green bike???

I want to add some vinyl graphics to a forest green TLS any ideas of what colours would work with that?

The only thing I could come up with a was silver - but I think that might look chachy.

Black or white I guess but I'm not feeling those too much.

2. Remove Advertisements

yellow maybe (too flashy??). Red or blue. When in doubt,
    *Never argue with stupid people. First they'll bring you down to their level,...then they'll beat you with experience*

--CARPE VIDAS SCROTI -- *Grab Life By The Balls*

704 Hauser Street
    McKinley 12-Speed
    I think silver would look sharp. How about gold?
    My real user name is "GODSPEED" and since the BCSC site crashed a year or two ago I cannot receive Private Messages.

or in french,le steekmon! Array stickman's Avatar
    on top of the mountain
    2001 Triumph TT 600,1998 Kawasaki ZX6
    Go with the silver or charcoal grey!!
    WMRC # 98

Master of Puppets Array Cometman's Avatar
    New Westminster
    Team Green
    You could get a really subtle effect with another shade of green a couple shades darker than the primary paint. Highlight those with silver or a pale gold for a more dynamic effect.

Or screw the graphics and keep the bike clean!

i'd go with gold if i had a blank slate.

my bike is dark green, with dark grey, black, and a little bit of red. the combo actually looks pretty good.

New West
    '09 Bandit SEA
    Gold, silver or white will gvie you good contrast and colours to work with.

My personal choice would be gold... then magnesium matches...

Definately silver

Hey thanks guys. I especially like Stickman and Comet's suggestions. I really don't like the stock stickers. Do you think I'll lose resale value if I take them off???

My friend has a limited edition 2002 Camero SS. It's silver... One day I noticed it had 2 racing striped down the hood in a darker silver. VERY subtle! I stood and looked for a few minutes because I couldn't remember if they were brand new of if they were always there and I never noticed them.

Apparently they were new. Normarlly I hate racing stripes but these looked soooo sharp because they didn't jump out at you.

Anybody know much about making fairings with fiberglass or plastic??? Or have any how-to links? I want to try my had at building a lower.

Failing that I think Sharkskinz makes one - any other companies that do?

Last edited by Shylock; 06-21-2003 at 07:35 PM.

Whach u talkn bout Willis Array smokedvw's Avatar
    its got 2 wheels
    Yerah getting a color which matches very well is cool, like a of green with your forest green.

Grey or a charcole does look really nice with green. I had yellow with my car but that was under the hood, I had some grey/silver stickers and one green one which was just a little different than the car color and it looks really cool.