someone lend me $30K USD please
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: someone lend me $30K USD please

  1. #1
    medicated 4 ur protection Array syncro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    white privelege
    Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird

    someone lend me $30K USD please

    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...844462839.html

    SteveG, how does that compare to yours?
    *** every move should be calculated ***

    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Most everyone on here is worth a laugh or has a good insight at one time or another, even syncro.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Twin A Array Jaybo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Po'Mo
    Bike
    Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    Noice...
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

    TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

  4. #3
    Moderator Array CHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New West
    Bike
    FJarrrrrrr!
    Strange that mileage isn't listed
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!
    .

    ** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **


  5. #4
    Registered User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just coming over the bridge
    Bike
    2005 RC51
    One sold at Las Vegas Bonhams auction last week.... listed at 740 miles from new. Including buyers premium US$ 52,900.00

    http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/22125/lot/126/

  6. #5
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by AVINTWIN View Post
    One sold at Las Vegas Bonhams auction last week.... listed at 740 miles from new. Including buyers premium US$ 52,900.00

    http://www.bonhams.com/auctions/22125/lot/126/
    My buddy Robert was at that auction last weekend, texted me when it went. I think the customer is paying for it's new condition. 2 others went last Saturday at the Mecum auction, one at $28K US, the other at $20KUS. Condition, and especially whether it has been raced or not has the biggest effect on the asking price of these things. I'm guessing mine is in as good a shape as the one for sale in LA. I've got a large spares inventory for the bike, which will stay with the bike wherever it goes, new mirrors, bodywork, footguards, cables, rad hoses, water pump, HRC frame, etc,etc,.

  7. #6
    On a soapbox Array Mechanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Above the 49th Parallel and completely beyond Hope
    Bike
    Shuttleworth Snap
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    .. I've got a large spares inventory for the bike, which will stay with the bike wherever it goes, new mirrors, bodywork, footguards, cables, rad hoses, water pump, HRC frame, etc,etc,.
    Bodywork, Wow - much sought after.

    I have some new CBX bodywork including a tank that I will probably "release onto the market" in the not too distant future
    STFU = Acronym used by an internet forum poster without the ability to formulate an intelligent argument or response. [See “dullard”]

  8. #7
    Fastronaut Array Danke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Danger Zone!
    Bike
    RC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    My buddy Robert was at that auction last weekend.
    Does Robert work in a Glass shop too?
    Fill the house with bees.

  9. #8
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Bodywork, Wow - much sought after.

    I have some new CBX bodywork including a tank that I will probably "release onto the market" in the not too distant future
    Yeah, I sold all my CBX stuff 5 yrs ago.

  10. #9
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Does Robert work in a Glass shop too?
    LOL, no, Robert is one of those lucky fellas who rides bikes all over the world, writes about it, and sells articles to magazines all around the world.

  11. #10
    100% Asshole Array SpookyjacK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nowhere
    Bike
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    LOL, no, Robert is one of those lucky fellas who rides bikes all over the world, writes about it, and sells articles to magazines all around the world.
    Was your friend Robert also with someone named Matt with an RC51? 😁

  12. #11
    Fastronaut Array Danke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Danger Zone!
    Bike
    RC
    Everyone knows a Robert in the USA that likes Hondas.
    Fill the house with bees.

  13. #12
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyjacK View Post
    Was your friend Robert also with someone named Matt with an RC51? 
    Yup, same guy.

  14. #13
    medicated 4 ur protection Array syncro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    white privelege
    Bike
    RC51 & Blackbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Yup, same guy.





    take that Danke.
    *** every move should be calculated ***

    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    Most everyone on here is worth a laugh or has a good insight at one time or another, even syncro.

  15. #14
    Fastronaut Array Danke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Danger Zone!
    Bike
    RC
    Quote Originally Posted by syncro View Post
    take that Danke.
    My guy's better; he's more obscure and no one on BCSB knows him (except me).
    Fill the house with bees.

  16. #15
    Registered User Array Steve G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Down here
    Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    My guy's better; he's more obscure and no one on BCSB knows him (except me).
    Nobody on BCSB knows my guy either, just Matt with the rc51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •