Parking tickets?

Thread: Parking tickets?

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)

Parking tickets?

Brendon (sen fitty) and i were in kelowna at the clubs sat. night./sun morn.

we came outta the club and found a parking ticket on his windshield.

my question is.... that parking ticket is a municipal thing for kelowna.
    we live in salmon arm.
    could he just say "fack paying it" and not have to worry seein as we're outta townas, or is this goin to show up somewhere?

It's bullshit that you get a ticket for parkin in an empty lot at 3 in the morning.

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Registered User Array
    In your dreams
    Empty parking lot? Don't know about Kelowna but in Vancouver, parking lots are all private. So, the most they'd do is mail you a letter demanding payment or threaten legal action. A lot of people just throw away the letters.

On the other hand, if you get a parking ticket on the streets in North Vancouver, dispute it or pay it. Whatever you do, don't ignore it. I've seen arrest warrants issued for expired parking meters in North Van.

I don't work for North Van. I'm just passing this info on so our BCSB members won't have the misfortune of ever finding out the hard way.

Scenario. Simple traffic stop anywhere in BC and because there's an arrest warrant for the registered owner, the owner has the potential of getting arrested and taken to cells. Plus the tow bill if applicable. Definitely not a cool thing to have happen on a Saturday night.

Kamloops B.C.
    A black one
    Fuck em!!! Thats what I do.I`ve been here for a loooooong time and have yet to pay a parking ticket.Thay usually send one notice in the mail and then you never hear from them again.

If they ever find me I`ll probably get life
    Hug a two`ll never go back to trees.