BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Chuckenut Road

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  T-Bone 
#1 ·
I hope I spelt it correctly.Anyway,awhile back there someone mentioned taking Chuckenut Road just off I-5.It then connects back into I-5.My question is what exit do I take from I-5.Heard it has nice twisties.

Thanks for the help.Thinking of going down there tomorrow.

#5 ·
Kevin said:
I hope I spelt it correctly.Anyway,awhile back there someone mentioned taking Chuckenut Road just off I-5.It then connects back into I-5.My question is what exit do I take from I-5.Heard it has nice twisties.

Thanks for the help.Thinking of going down there tomorrow.
It's the last exit from Belllingham. Fairhaven Terminal
is another sign at it. They'll be a gas station on the left (Exxon?),
a grocery store on the right directly off the exit.

Chuckanut's nice, but it runs through a park. Watch
out for cops and clueless tourists pulling out in front of you.

#12 ·
Re: Re: Chuckenut Road

Eddie said:
You spelled 'spelled' incorrectly when you typed 'spelt'.
I hope that helps.:p
Actually,I can spell it that way.I looked it up in the dictionary.
Spell-[spelled or spelt,spell-ing]

I tried the Chuckanut road today.Good road for new riders to learn except towards the end the road does a u turn could catch you off guard.The rest then is a straight road to Burlington for Krispy Kreme Donuts

#13 ·
Good ride....be careful for damp twisty corners. Reminds me of a smaller tighter version of the see to sky but with more tree cover. A friend of mine bit it pretty good in one of the corners on his VFR. We had to tape parts of his fairing back on to limp it back across the border. Once you're done the twisties (heading south) there is a wide open straight through the fields back to 'I 5'. Enjoy.....watch out for 'smokies':thumbup

#14 ·
If I remeber rightly you can start at exit 232 and come back on I 5 at exit251???? I think then grab the next exit and hit crispy creme dounuts..........mmmm good . It is a fun road but can be full of those damn terrorists with their urban assult vehicles so have fun with caution..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.