Craigslist post link with pics:

I'm reluctantly selling my Dainese 2-pc suit. I bought it in April 2014 brand new from pacific motorsports... Used it on only a couple rides, but then my bike broke down and I was out for the rest of the riding season. Now that spring is here, I'm raising money to pay for my repairs and so I'm forced to sell the most comfortable, safe, and amazing suit I've ever experienced.

I'm 5'9", 165lbs and it fits like a glove. I think there is definitely room to be a little taller in the suit, maybe up to 5'11. Obviously it's up to you, it is size 50. These suits are tough to find in BC as they are imported in small quantities.

The suit still smells and looks brand new! Probably about 6-8 hours of use so far. The only damage is that I took one bail at a track day and scuffed the right shin/knee puck. The photo showing the damage is literally the only damage to the suit and is very minimal/cosmetic only.

Make me an offer, I'm in a corner and really need to sell this at a reasonable price. Thanks for looking!