BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Thanks to all those who were on the Upper Levels highway today.

1K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  VTwinVince 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to all those riders who were heading towards Squamish on the Upper Levels today around 8:30pm. Evo-blade, Apotheosis and myself were coming back from a quick blitz up to Porteau Cove (where we incidentally ran into the Hot Chicks ride/photo shoot; lookin' good ladies!!) when we thrice passed groups of riders... and we were thrice warned about a police speed trap.

Thanks for the heads up... it feels great to be a part of a community where we look after each other. Good thing to know that the roads are still friendly!! Cheers. :thumbup

Nick

#9 ·
Jayson do you live in Chilliwack?! Just noticed that on your little Avatar thingy to the right, dude, I thought you came from Langley, you sure do make an appearance for being from so far away! BTW, did you get a ticket when you got pulled over?

#10 ·
R1 GIRL said:
Jayson do you live in Chilliwack?! Just noticed that on your little Avatar thingy to the right, dude, I thought you came from Langley, you sure do make an appearance for being from so far away! BTW, did you get a ticket when you got pulled over?
Jay's hardcore.. he makes it out from the 'Wack every day :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.