GSXR 750 Black
GSXR 750 Black
Mileage: 15,XXX KM's
Year Model: 2009, started riding this bike 2010 Spring.
Condition: Excellent, Never Dropped. Not a single dent or scratch.
History: 1st Owner, not a rebuilt, no accidents or drops. Stored in a garage, never outside.
Servicing: I treat my bike better than my wife. Reason why the condition of this bike is near flawless is because I wash it regularly, grease, oil change, the works. I use only Motul Synthetic also and don't ride in the rain. Yes I'm a princess that way.
Mods (approx $1200):
- Zero Gravity Tinted Double Bubble
- Tank Grip
- Upgraded Shorty Brake and Clutch Levers
- Frame Sliders (never used thank g0d).
- Yoshimura Slip On Titanium Exhaust with Carbon Tip
- Tires: Pirelli Diablo Rossa Corsa (Much better than the OEM's the bike came with), 80% tred
- LED custom tail light
- Yoshimura Rear Plate Fender removal
- Steel Braided Front Brake Lines
- Extra's: I have all OEM parts and also an extra K&N oil filter.
Reason for Selling:
Won't have time to ride this summer, travelling. The bike is Mint, it's only a weekend rider for me because my work makes it difficult for me to ride everyday, that's why the mileage is so low. It's modded up very clean, so you won't need to dump anymore money into this bike, ride ready with no additional costs!
Who Would Benefit From This Bike?
1) A veteran rider who wants a mint condition bike with already simple mods done to it so it doesn't require further money.
2) 1+ year riding experience looking for some more power.
- The bike has an A/B/C power mode which can drop the power of this bike to feel like a 500cc bike on C mode. B mode is around the equivalent of a 600cc. A mode is BEAST MODE. Just a push of a button and you can change the power on this bike for your ride.
3) New Riders: Yes, I said it.
- Even new riders can benefit from this bike. I had 2 friends ride my bike on "B & C" mode during their first year of riding. They had no problems with it during a day trip. It's just a matter if your comfortable with the weight of a super sport bike because the power can be dummed down to feel like a 500cc motorcycle.
4) Someone who wants a bike that can keep up with their veteran friends with litre bikes without paying the insurance of a litre bike (this is me).
Price: $8200 Firm, and the peace of mind that you are buying a great condition bike with no drawbacks or unknowns. PM for any further details.
Last edited by bigbadpoppa; 03-27-2015 at 03:31 PM.
new oil change done over the long weekend (Motul 300v, only the good stuff), bike is ride ready, battery is on a tender still. Only high quality parts have been put onto this bike cosmetically. No engine modifications done. Brake fluids were also done end of season last year.
Still with storage insurance since I won't have time to ride. Bike is in Burnaby.