Tuesday ride - 04/30

Thread: Tuesday ride - 04/30

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Not anymore.

Tuesday ride

Well, I know that most of you work on Tuesdays but that just happens to be one of my days off so if anyones interested I would like to set a ride up. Doesn't really matter where just a good long ride. I was thinking of leaving around 10am or so.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array Duuk-Tsarith's Avatar
    Bike
    2005, Ninja 636

Hey Jared.

Hey,
    I have Tuesday off and its supposed to be beautiful so I would
    be in for a ride for sure. Time and Place?? get back to me if your still interested.

CBR600F2
    i working on tuesday dammit!!! until 4, ill check this thread out when it gets closer to tuesday and see if i can catch up.

Bike
    98 Suzuki TLS
    I have that day off. I'll come for a comfortable ride somewhere. Are we into any sort of destination? Or are we just riding for the sake of keeping the wheels turning?

I have a helmet to pick up at BK on Tuesday. If we're just goofing around then we can incorporate that into our day.
    I love my squared off tyres. Torque rules.

blazinr6
    i'll join you guys...i gotta pick up a helmet at BK too, so i'm definately in if you dont mind stopping by there

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Not anymore.
    Something came up so I won't be able to ride until 1:00pm and I was thinking maybe heading to hope or Harrison but I'm open to other suggestions. We could meet at BK for Blazinr6 if thats cool, if not name another place.

Bike
    2005, Ninja 636

Hey guys

If the plan is to go first to BK and then out to Harrison or Hope how about making a stop at 232nd Chevron just off highway 1 and I will meet you guys there I live in Abby. Then we could go out along the river to Abbotsford and head over to Mission and out to Harrison. What do you guys think?

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Not anymore.

Re: Hey guys

Originally posted by Duuk-Tsarith
    If the plan is to go first to BK and then out to Harrison or Hope how about making a stop at 232nd Chevron just off highway 1 and I will meet you guys there I live in Abby. Then we could go out along the river to Abbotsford and head over to Mission and out to Harrison. What do you guys think?

Sure, thats a good idea, the rest of us could first meet at BK around 1:30 to 1 :45 and then head to 232nd to meet you so I was thinking around 2:15 to 2:30 meeting you duuk. By the way, your name sounds like a name from star-wars. I like it. Write back if thats okay.

blazinr6

Re: Hey guys

Originally posted by Duuk-Tsarith
    works for me

Bike
    98 Suzuki TLS
    Sounds perfect, I just remembered a dentist appointment early morning, so meeting at 1:30pm at BK sounds perfect. By then, I'll be able to test out my new helmet and relegate the old moldy helmet to a passenger.
    I love my squared off tyres. Torque rules.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Not anymore.
    I'll see yall there at 1:30 at BK!

Bike
    2005, Ninja 636

hey guys

I will be at the 232 Chevron around 2:15 to meet ya guys and I may have a few guys with me. Weather is supposed to be like today good day for a ride out to Harrsion and if anyone is interested maybe stop by Abbotsford Earls and sit on the patio for a quick bite after we get back or someone where else ..lots of beautiful women there!!

Bike
    only the best
    i should be able to make it...