Duffy Lake Loop Distance

Thread: Duffy Lake Loop Distance

Duffy Lake Loop Distance

So how far is it doing the Duffy Lake loop, up the s2s, across to lytton and back into Vancouver on the #1?

I did 600 km each way to Sicamous last weekend so I have an idea of what I can do in a day. I want to do the Duffy Lake ride later in the summer. I was also thinking of heading north from Lytton and coming back through Merritt and the #3, but I think that's probably too much for one day.

2. Remove Advertisements

Master of Puppets Array Cometman's Avatar
    New Westminster
    Team Green
    I think the loop is about 600km. A month ago I rode part of the loop you are talking about, but skipped the Merritt-Princeton leg and went straight home via the Coq and the #1 due to time constraints.

If you keep your stops short, and you don't have to be home for your birthday dinner, you can do the full meal deal in one day. My guess is about 950-1000km.

2009 ZX10R
    662 kms for me to ride the Loop.
    You can extend it by going up to Spences Bridge then over to Merritt.
    Extend it further over to Penticton (do Apex Mtn).
    Add more by going down to Osoyoos, cross the US boarder to the North Cascades back to Vancouver.
    It's more than twice the Loop distance depending if you add some side road twisties ~1400kms. It's a nice day trip if you think "The Loop" is not enough to fill up your day of riding.
    Now... bring me that horizon.