In an effort to try and limit my newb-ness to the track-experience, I have a few questions for those of you who are versed in the whole thing. I'll be attending the intro-rider track day this Sunday the 26th in Pitt Meadows.
1) Aside from taping up my lights and mirrors, is there anything else I should do to my R6? Is there any particular method to taping these things up? Does this include taping up signals?
2) I have a pulsing/flashing tail light - will that be annoying? Should I set it to a normal, steady tail light?
3) I have a proper jacket with back insert, and stryker vest I always wear normally. I also have an alpinestar neck brace - suggestions on whether to wear this or not? I find it's confining and limits my head movement, but it might be the pragmatic thing to do?
4) Aside from topping up the tank on the way out there, is gas a concern? I've signed up for the whole day ride.
5) Is there blinker fluid on hand?
Thanks in advance