SUZUKI GSXR 600 White - Flawless, 2856 km only!
Hi all, here's my last liquidation bike. This one has been sitting in my friends garage ready for a buyer. Another bike like my GSXR 750 that I just sold at full asking with no problems. Best condition bike on the market right now in it's generation.
SUZUKI GSXR 600 White -- Flawless, 2856 km only!
2009 GSXR 600 -- 2856 km only
CLEAN TITLE, 1st and only owner (so you know it's been babied), bought brand new from Richmond Motorsports, no leins/loans, not a rebuilt or salvage. NEVER dropped, no scratches, like brand new!
This bike has always been garaged stored and kept on a battery tender and winterized properly. Never seen rain. I was a fair weather rider only, weekend rider at most when I had the time.
Reason for Selling: I don't get to ride this bike at all as you can tell from the extremely low mileage due to family obligations and my hectic work schedule. I figure it's time to give this bike a new and better home and have someone take care of this great machine.
Everything is stock besides a slip on Yoshimura Stainless Steel Exhaust with Carbon Fibre Tip that I had installed at 1000kms. It's a clean clean bike, tires and brake pads at 90%+ life.
Why buy this bike?
1. Low mileage : Bought brand new, barely ridden. . .I'm a bit heartbroken to even have to sell my bike but I just don't get enough ride time on it as you can read from the mileage.
2. No Maintenance: Since this bike is near brand new, 1st maintenance was done, all the wear and tear parts like brake pads, tires, chain etc have 90%+ life to them. Higher mileage bikes require more maintenance and replacement parts that could run you a few hundred (tires, pads, chain, sprockets, fluids etc). This will save you money.
3. 1st owner and only owner : Almost brand new bike, you don't have to worry about any problems and if you treat this bike well, it will last you for years.
4. Colour White: This unique colour was difficult to find when I first bought the bike. It has a nice white/pearl metallic coat to it.
5. Never raced or ridden hard: This was my first bike, I never got a chance to really test this machine.
6. A/B/C mode: This generation of bike has the option to dial down the power from 600/500/400cc approx. These options allow new riders or riders that ride in the rain some flexibility to lower the power. I rode this bike mostly in B mode, so the engine has not been stressed at all yet.
Price: $7500 FIRM, first come first serve, I won't be able to hold the bike at this price since this is a bargain for a like new bike with no sketchy history and 1st ownership without a drop or scratch.
At this price, your getting an almost new bike with the peace of mind you don't have to worry about problems for years to come. Ride ready for the lucky buyer. Bike can be viewed on the weekends in New West. If the ad is up, bike is still available.
TAGS: GSXR SUZUKI show contact info WHITE NEW SPORTBIKE CBR APRILLA DUCATI HONDA KAWASAKI R6 R1 YAMAHA CLEAN TITLE 1st owner gsx-r motorcycle gixxer
Had a few questions:
1. The side stickers were taken off (R sticker). This was because the original stickers had "Glitter" tribal design running down the whole side of the bike. This glitter design was all connected to the "R" sticker, so I had to take it all off....or get heckled by my buddies. I was not a fan of the tribal glitter design. The fairings are OEM and originals, never dropped.
2. Regular oil used, only has been changed twice due to low mileage. Stock air filter and OEM oil filter. Tires are original OEM bridgestones bt016.
3. Exhaust has built in baffle, this can be removed with an alan key. With baffle, still sounds much better than stock without getting tickets for noise polution.
4. Solo cowl, 2 keys, passenger seat, manuals and all original paper work will be included.
I'll be out of town in July for the whole summer. PM me if you want to see it prior or else it won't be available again until late August when I return.
last bump, last showing for the weekend of the 26th, price reduced to $7200. After that bike will remain in storage and showings to begin again late August if the bike isn't sold.
Lots of offers for $6500~, sorry can't let it go for that price. $6500 is usually the market price for something for this year with about 15-30K km's. For an extra $700, you're getting a bike with significantly less mileage, 1 owner only, clean history, and mint body work. Cost/benefit.
Ill be back in town Aug 15. Best condition 2009 out there with lowest mileage and a clean title , 1 owner. Showroom condition with the mileage to prove it also. Practically a brand new bike.
Will be setting up showings when I return. PM me if interested.
back in town, bike is available.