Summer time

Thread: Summer time

Balgony, not Bologna! Array TonyBalgony's Avatar

Summer time

With the weather finally getting better we are spending alot more time in the outdoors.
    Those of us with children are trying to get them away from the t.v. and video games so they can get some color and exercise.

It is a good time to explain(or remind) our kids of the dangers of finding needles or other harmful items.

I live in Cloverdale now and for the most part is nothing like the rest of Surrey.

I pulled into the Chevron on the corner of 64th and 176th with my kids to grab a couple of "squishies" . When we got out, my oldest son(10) noticed a needle on the ground next to where we parked. He immediately told me and the lady that worked there.

Some kids unfamiliar with such objects might find the looks of a needle appealing and pick it up. Its cool looking with numbers and stuff so who can blame them.

Please tell you kids of these dangers.

Have a safe summer.
    Last edited by TonyBalgony; 06-28-2003 at 03:40 PM.
    Stop Rappin' Man,
    this is the REAL thing.

Fraser Valley

Very valid comments.

Let's have a safe and happy summer

In Your Girlfriend
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I think if your riding near a beach dont rubberneck and check out the girls walking in bikini tops, you may rear end the car in front of you. Dont ask me how I know, I'd never do something stupid like that.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™