Where to meet hot women??
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to meet hot women??

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Honda 600

Talking Where to meet hot women??

So where's the best place in town to meet how single chicks??

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    I'd like to know as well.
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    ...and asking on an internet forum is the best you could come up with?
    BCSB- Moderator

Rosco
    It all depends what type you like, what you consider hot and most importantly of all in this town, how stacked your pockets are!

Bike
    1966 CCM
    Don't look at a laundermat....If she can't afford a washer and dryer....she can't afford to buy you riding goodies!!!!!
    I’m not crazy, I just need to get off this island. The doctors don’t believe I invented the chocolate éclair. But I did. I’m going to burn them all and drink soup from their skulls! Happy soup! Untie me and I’ll kill you last!

Bike
    2009 Kawasaki Versys
    hot women are everywhere, the real question to ask is "how do you get these hot women to notice you without wearing the color yellow"
    DRINK CHAI, BE ENTIRELY PLEASED

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    Bike
    Derbi

nice view

You could go to Robson street to check out the scenery as to what's out there. How to meet them is another story since a most of them are shopping and are with friends. On a nice day though that is the place to be.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

rain? whats that! Array REVELATIONS's Avatar
    Bike
    SV 1000s
    There is a reason why Vancouver is the singles capital of Canada.
    I dont know who is more to blame for this, the women or the guys.
    The guys say that the women in Vancouver have too much attitude, and the women say that its so hard too meet a nice guy in the city, perhaps because most of the guys only have one thing in mind.....

I've heard that supermarkets are a good place to meet women, I like the Urban Fare atmosphere myself....not saying that I've had any luck there either....

Ride to you limits Array clutch's Avatar
    Bike
    To big and to fast for you
    Originally posted by darkstar
    There is a reason why Vancouver is the singles capital of Canada.
    I dont know who is more to blame for this, the women or the guys.
    The guys say that the women in Vancouver have too much attitude, and the women say that its so hard too meet a nice guy in the city, perhaps because most of the guys only have one thing in mind.....

I've heard that supermarkets are a good place to meet women, I like the Urban Fare atmosphere myself....not saying that I've had any luck there either....
    Well If you ever wach City TV all the girls I see on the "Speakers Corner" wants a Guy to buy them things and do everything for them.... And as fools Most guys accept this... And for in return we get what??? Attidude, my way or the high way..."you have the pleasure of being with me"... WTF!! If a guy acted that way he'd be a pig ect ect ect..
    Well I can't speak for all guys but only from my own experience but girls/women say that 90% of guys are loosers and yadda yadda yadda... well in return ladies 90% of girls are psychos or neady. This is the new melinium and since the late 60's early 70's women wanted to be treated equal.. well as much as YOU want to be treated as a Queen we Want to be treated as King..
    I'm not saying that they have to "put out" but atleast show that you are their for more than whats in our bank account.. After all you have the pleasure of being with us!
    Also if what drives the women to you is what car or bike you have, cloths that you wear and how much $$ in you savings account ( i'm not saying nothings wrong with that it thats your thing) but if that is what drives them to you well dude you just paid for a professional (& I don't mean the type that works in and office building on Burrard)

Here are some old one you may have heard but they do work. If you want a girl of not only looks but of substance...
    (1) Don't BS believe it or not she can smell it a mile away
    (2) Be youreself if not it may be great in the beginning but she'll see the true you in a short time
    (3) Be up front

As for meeting people of the opposit sex, well their are girls everywhere... start at the places you like to go, that way you know that you both have the same intrests... Ie BC sport bike events and rides... 20 to 30% of the riders here are female and 90% are single.. go to one event a week and you'll see alot of females...As the girls here will tell you If you want to date a girl from here don't be the posessive or jelous type cause other guys will be talking to them...

Don;t be afraid to ask ot to something netural you know netural the 1/2 shift up between 1st and 2nd.... And BCSB girls Rock I've met the nicest girls here..
    So Good luck...

Bike
    2K9 ZX-6R
    Supermarkets like Capers (granola style), Choices (west 16th :O) Urban Fair (pretentious hussies). For hot moms try the Save On Foods mostly anywhere.

Otherwise just get out and do shit besides hanging out here. Rollerblading, Dog parks if you got a dog My dog is the ultimate ice breaker. Summer night Volleybal is a great place too, join a team / league.

Anywhere but here on a computer unless you are macking on BCSB members.
    Your Anguish Sustains Me

Bike
    Yeah right!
    dude i hope youre joking when you ask on a internet forum. if u aren't u have no hope so don't bother.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    Honda 600
    Take it easy guys, i was just bored and wanted to start a thread. Didn't expect a philosophy course.

Bike
    Originally posted by kalekainxx
    Take it easy guys, i was just bored and wanted to start a thread. Didn't expect a philosophy course.
    Hahahaha

I dunno, I have a 1987 White SR5 Toyota Corolla with rust spots, a dirty interior and no passenger window...it seems to work for me?
    Last edited by Mischa; 06-29-2003 at 09:39 PM.
    Rage. Its my drug of choice.

Balgony, not Bologna! Array TonyBalgony's Avatar
    Bike
    zip
    Hair salons.

Pizzaz Hair design lougheed is full of hot chicks
    Stop Rappin' Man,
    this is the REAL thing.
    (trevor-TPB)

Bike
    05 Gixxer 1000 LE Supermoto: 07 DRZ400SM Dirt: 09 Kawasaki KX450F Monster Ed. 07 Custom Chopper
    Originally posted by Mischa
    Hahahaha

I dunno, I have a 1987 White SR5 Toyota Corolla with rust spots, a dirty interior and no passenger window...it seems to work for me?
    SHUT UP Mischa who you scoring with? Remember sharing is caring!
    Mayor Of "Poserville"

<----- Current Avatart Is *NWS*

Kawi=Junk™, Honda=Boring™, Suzuki=Wannabes™, Yamaha=Posers™, Ducati=Overrated™, Aprilia=Insecure™, BMW=Compensation™, Harley Davidson=Garbage™, Buell=See Harley™