2009 GSXR 600 Track/Race Bike
I am the first owner of the bike. I bought this back in 2008-2009 at Richmond Motorsports. Local Canadian Bike. It is not safety wired which means you can still be able to convert this back into a street bike however, I do not have my original fairings anymore.
- 10xxx KM 80% of those KM were just street riding / Frequent oil change and maintained well (All recall has been done @ Holeshot prior turning it into a track bike)
- Dyno and tuned by Nel @ 2 Wheel DynoWorks
- Armored Bodies bodywork with extra set of rivets
- Lightech Rear sets - fixed pegs
- Lightech gas cap
- Lightech clutch folding lever
- Woodcraft clip ons / Renthal Grips
- Woodcraft frame sliders
- Woodcraft crash cover - clutch and engine side w/ skid pad
- Zero Gravity Windscreen
- 520 Chain conversion - more low end power
- EBC Double HC Brake pads
- Spiegler Gold Brake lines
- Motion Pro Quick Turn Throttle - I also have the different throttle tubes to adjust how sensitive you want it to be
- Brembo 19 RCS Radial Brake Master Cylinder 18-20 Adjustable Folding Lever w/ Brembo Brake MC Mount kit
- Akrapovic Shorty Full stainless Exhaust header back
- Bazzaz Z-FI fuel control with AFM Self Tunable usb port
- Bazzaz Quickshifter
- GP Front suspension 25mm - set to 190lb rider - *Tuned by KFG Racing
- Ohlins TTX Rear Shock - set to 190lb rider -*Tuned by KFG Racing
- Ohlins Steering Damper
- Shorai Lithium Battery
- K&N Air filter w/ NGK Race spark plugs
- Semi Fresh Pirelli Superslick SC2 tires
- Pitbull Rear Stand
It's currently stored in my garage.
You can check out the pictures in the link below
Last edited by Ern; 05-09-2015 at 08:06 PM.
The link was down, I apologize if some of you weren't able to see the pictures. Pm replied to those who have messaged.