RMS Dyno day results?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RMS Dyno day results?

kawi 12r dyno

we dynoed the 12r today it was 164.3 or 163.4 cant remember,slightly lower than i thought,but the graph was really good,we never got a torque figure,did any if you at the previous dynp day?just to see that figure out of a bike is incredible!i'll try to get the chart posted at a later date.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    I wish.

RMS Dyno day results?

So what'd you guys run on the dyno today?

Digi, I'd be curious to hear what yours did..

Too bad I showed up so late.. didn't get to meet most of ya..
    BCSB- Administrator

results

hey man we got 163.4 or 164.3 cant remember,owner got th sheet,slightly lower than i thought but most important the curve was real good only a slight dip,but were happy it runs great so we'll leave it.

Bike
    99.2 hp on my bone stock gixxer 600. basically right on where I predicted, well I was predicting 97hp since everybody seemed to be getting lower than expected on the MAS dyno.... 3hp less than my last dyno session back in jan.

Bike
    VMAX Ghettobike: CB450
    Didn't run mine today, and wouldn't have wanted to. The whole time I was there, they had a poor guys 600Gixxer, running MANY passes, citing hardware problems as why they had to keep beating the snot out of it. My general sense of those guys was not positive, they didn't really instill any confidence as to their professionalism.

Bike
    160-165 was what I was predicting in the chat the other day. Boy that is big power.... I would love to open that bad boy on highway 99

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    Originally posted by Canadian_Gixxer
    99.2 hp on my bone stock gixxer 600. basically right on where I predicted, well I was predicting 97hp since everybody seemed to be getting lower than expected on the MAS dyno.... 3hp less than my last dyno session back in jan.

cool, that's pretty good, considering a bone stock R6 made 95 that day....noone showed with a 6R stock ?
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    Originally posted by Human

cool, that's pretty good, considering a bone stock R6 made 95 that day....noone showed with a 6R stock ?
    i tried to get ryan r to put his bike up, but he didnt.

Did you put yours on with the stock pipe?

Bike
    I wish.
    Lugan, I think they had some issues with their computer..

And running the snot out of your bike everyonce and a while is acually GOOD for it.
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    Cool !!!, I understand the new 2002 ones make 170-175 ? how come no torque ? we all got torque figures last time, CG did you get torque ?
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    I wish.
    He doesn't normally run torque on 'dyno day''s at dealerships..

We all got torque figures from the other day... I think we got great treatment from him. Some bikes took quite sometime to find the best way to hook 'em up..
    BCSB- Administrator

Bike
    Originally posted by Human
    Cool !!!, I understand the new 2002 ones make 170-175 ? how come no torque ? we all got torque figures last time, CG did you get torque ?
    they were not setting the bikes up for torque

i think the engine is the same as the 2001 12r(or almost, just minor things), mainly just chassis tweaks for the 02.

Bike
    2001 ZX6R
    Originally posted by adamantium
    We all got torque figures from the other day... I think we got great treatment from him. Some bikes took quite sometime to find the best way to hook 'em up..

Whatever do you mean ?
    2001 ZX6R
    WMRC #32 Amateur

Bike
    Yamaha R6, Triumph Thruxton
    Not only was the Gixxer up there forever, but that was after my bike being up there for an hour waiting on computer problems.

I got a 96 btw, which means some new jets coming my way in the near future. Adam's chart's making me jealous.

Bike
    Originally posted by HDs99
    Not only was the Gixxer up there forever, but that was after my bike being up there for an hour waiting on computer problems.

I got a 96 btw, which means some new jets coming my way in the near future. Adam's chart's making me jealous.
    what year gixxer was it? 97-2000 or the new gen 2001-2002? was did it make?

I would love to get spend 3-4grand on my bike and get another 10hp out of it, but when I think about it, it's just cheaper to move up to the 750 or 1000. oh well, i'll always love my little sixx, she's gutless, but such a beaut