Suzuki GSX-R 600 2007 with 21xxx km only on it! 5,500$

Thread: Suzuki GSX-R 600 2007 with 21xxx km only on it! 5,500$

Registered User Array
    Vancouver, BC
    2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Suzuki GSX-R 600 2007 with 21xxx km only on it! 5,500$

Hello folks,

Up for sale is my GSX-R 600 k7 in matte black finish. I'm the second owner but it's been well taken care off since it was bought the first time. Service is done every 3,000 km. It's got a few scratches on it from moving in between provinces, BC to ON then back to BC again. Also, the previous owner had dropped it before but the scratches were just touched up. It will need some cosmetic work but mechanically speaking it runs great.

It was always kept in a heated garage during the winter with proper winterisation done on it.
    1. Brand new rear tire Michelin Pilot Power 3.
    2. Stator and Rectifier were changed 3,000 KM ago.
    3. Chain was changed 2,000 KM ago.
    Add ons not many, mainly stock except for:
    1. A dark double bubble windshield.
    2. A matching color, black, seat cowl.
    3. Xenon headlights (Low beam)
    4. I have the high beam HID Kit but still haven't installed it yet. (If you are handy enough, you can do it yourself. No need to hire someone for it)
    5. Dark Carbon side mirrors signals.
    Reason for selling, got married and very busy with married life. Don't have much time to ride any more. Plus wife doesn't ride so it makes no sense to just keep it around lying there. To give you an idea, last summer I put only 1,000 KM on it!

Bike is located in Chilliwack, BC but can meet any where in the lower mainland. I can deliver too if this would help facilitate the sale!

I also have for sale:
    1. Large Alpinestars Gunner Waterproof Jacket.
    2. Medium size Bell Helmet Vortex with two visors, clear and dark smoke.
    Thanks for looking...

P.S. Pictures are not recent, they were taken 2 years ago. Will try to get more recent pictures soon.

Call/Text: 613-890-9200

Attached Images