Motorcycle lawyer needed

Thread: Motorcycle lawyer needed

Registered User Array
    Bike
    09 ZX10R

Motorcycle lawyer needed

HI. I am looking for a motorcycle lawyer to work on my case. He/she must be a rider with experience with riding high performance sport bikes i.e. ZX10R, GSXR1000, R1 etc. I currently have a major case before ICBC, and need help. If there is anyone out there that can help let me know please.

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Registered User Array CanadianBird's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 CBR1100XX
    Maybe Pivot Legal Society. Also, www.mcneneymcneney.com
    Full Yoshi SS, Galfer wave rotors, Goodridge steel lines, Hel oil lines, Corbin GFL, Penske rear, RaceTech front, Hids, Givi hard bags with full lighting kit, Dyna Coils, K&N, Samco rad hoses, 9500ix/iQ, Pazzo, some bling, some CF.

Bike
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring
    Call Stever88

He is a long term sportbike rider and an accomplished lawyer and partner at a firm that specializes in this area.

PM me for his contact details.
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

Bike
    2008 BMW HP2S, Beta 525RR. 2012 Multi S Touring
    Oopps double post
    "I tell you, we are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different!"
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Loud Pipes save Deer

Bike
    04 SV650
    BCSB is full of lawyers, or at least people that think they are :P

Good luck with your case

Bike
    Yes Stever88,
    And he meets your requirements as he rides a ZX10r
    R.I.P #48 Shoya Tomizawa (December 10, 1990 – September 5, 2010)
    R.I.P. #58 Marco Simoncelli (January 20, 1987 – October 23, 2011)

Bike
    Demo Days
    Daryl Brown. Kawasaki 1000 sportbike, former CMDRA racer. He rides the type of bike that you do.

http://motorcyclelawyer.ca/

About Daryl and his motorcycle passion and experience:

http://motorcyclelawyer.ca/motorcycle-accident-lawyer/

Bike
    Kawasaki
    major case you say? Obviously we wont get to read about it here on a public forum, fill us in after the courts are done with you?

I like traffic cones :S Array made Man's Avatar
    Bike
    rsv4r
    Randy Scott moved to surrey?
    "Honda = Boring, Suzuki = Wannabes, Yamaha = Poser, Ducati = Overated, BMW = Compensating, Aprilia = Insecure, Buell = BCIT business... go faKOffee." - PUREVIL

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    major case you say? Obviously we wont get to read about it here on a public forum, fill us in after the courts are done with you?
    We could read about the completely false allegations levelled against an obviously innocent and totally hypothetical motorcycle rider.

It's a 'major' case, and icbc is involved, so I'm gonna guess there is a collision and an injury claim involved. It's a sport bike so I'm thinking maybe insurance declined pending ruling on a criminal charge of dangerous driving with or without a side order of street racing.

So: once upon a time, a man was riding his gixxah 100000 completely within the bounds of all applicable laws when all of a sudden some slime ball in an suv cut him off and caused him to crash, thus removing all lifetime earning potential and reducing quality of life to near nil.
    The motorcycle specification for the 1L lawyer is to not waste time at $300 per hour explaining that the popo are prejudiced against all sport bikes of the 100000cc class and will usually cite them for dangerous driving even if they r parked at a Starbucks. Clearly a lawyer who has been wasting his time on 600 class machines has no concept of litabike pWer.

I'm sure someone can come up with a more creative and accurate narrative.

Bike
    RC
    This isn't right at all. Why would someone named Gixxer have a ZX10?
    Fill the house with bees.

Bike
    04 SV650

Registered User Array
    Bike
    09 ZX10R
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    This isn't right at all. Why would someone named Gixxer have a ZX10?
    Because I use to have an 01 GSXR1000, plus an 00 RC51 which I raced out at Mission Raceway back in 2001. I then sold both in 2003 then bought some TL1000R'S which I raced and in 2010 bought a 2009 ZX10R which I was riding when I had my accident.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    09 ZX10R
    Quote Originally Posted by sAdam View Post
    We could read about the completely false allegations levelled against an obviously innocent and totally hypothetical motorcycle rider.

It's a 'major' case, and icbc is involved, so I'm gonna guess there is a collision and an injury claim involved. It's a sport bike so I'm thinking maybe insurance declined pending ruling on a criminal charge of dangerous driving with or without a side order of street racing.

So: once upon a time, a man was riding his gixxah 100000 completely within the bounds of all applicable laws when all of a sudden some slime ball in an suv cut him off and caused him to crash, thus removing all lifetime earning potential and reducing quality of life to near nil.
    The motorcycle specification for the 1L lawyer is to not waste time at $300 per hour explaining that the popo are prejudiced against all sport bikes of the 100000cc class and will usually cite them for dangerous driving even if they r parked at a Starbucks. Clearly a lawyer who has been wasting his time on 600 class machines has no concept of litabike pWer.

I'm sure someone can come up with a more creative and accurate narrative.
    Your so,so wrong and a Moron.

Registered Luser Array
    Bike
    2008 fat kaw
    I may be a moron, but u sir are fat, and tomorrow i'll be..wait..fuck.

spin us a better tale of woe then.