Sell the bike as is..or get a used 600/750 engine and ride!! Thats the decision im faced with. If i sell..ill save to buy a brand new 750 NEXT year..unless i get a job flying up north or in a city where ridin isnt an option.
I hear buyin a used engine is a risk..i dont see why it wouldnt be. other than a compression test theres no real way u can tell if its gonna cause any damage later on right? Bill found a GSX-R 600 engine for me for $750...and sure i can come up with that in a month...but i mean..is it worth it. WHat about a 750 engine?? as much feedback as i can will greatly be appreciated.