Meeting places???

Thread: Meeting places???

Honda CBR954RR 2003

Meeting places???

I just moved here from Halifax and back east every thursday night 150 to 200 of us bike riders would meet at Arby's ( not because we liked the food but because the owner would give us good deal and allow us to take over the parking lot for 3 to 4r hours )

This was a mixture of sport, touring and HD bike riders all there to have show off our bikes and talk shop... It worked out great and has become some what of a tourist attraction for the province.

I was just wondering if you have a similar such meeting place here in your great province and where it might be????
    If it ain't wrapped .... Don't eat it!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

sumfing nekkid
    Theres a quite a few of us that get together at Joey's on Lougheed Hwy on thursdays. Normally there are anywhere from 15-30 of us.
    Ride in peace my friends...

Being a road crayon sucks....put your gear between you and the pavement.

WTD: Hot girls with low morals. Own transportation a plus. Sufferers of yellow fever considered first. PM/email me for details.

Is the gathering at Joey's every thursday or just once in a while. I would like to go and meet up with some other riders and get myself better acquainted with other BCSB'rs.

Every Thursday...