The last (and best) of Ducati's 1100cc air-cooled hypers.
The Evo SP is an upgraded version of the already epic Hypermotard 1100 EVO with 1.2" more fork travel, fully adjustable Öhlins rear shock, 1.38" more ground clearance, monobloc Brembo calipers, Marchesini wheels, 20mm longer bar-riser, and lots of Carbon Fibre goodies resulting in a 2-pound-lighter, stiffer, less-pitch-prone 1100 EVO with more cornering clearance that gets a LOT more attention from enthusiasts!
This white Evo SP was so hard to come by, I had to fly down to LA and navigate the gauntlet of US vehicle importation to get my hands on one. I swore up and down I'd never sell it, but with a new child at home I need to upgrade my cager-mobile.
On to the details:
2010 Ducati Hypermotard Evo SP (white)
- 14,XXX KM
- Clean title, no accidents!
- 12,000 KM service completed with records
- Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires with lots of life remaining
- Termignoni carbon fibre full racing exhaust (w/ removable baffle)
- Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel controller w/ custom tune (from previous owner & Ducati tech in LA)
- Bazzaz Z-AFM Self fuel mapping module (uninstalled, Retail $300 USD)
- Motovation USA Frame Sliders, Front & Rear Axle Sliders
- 14 tooth front sprocket
- Charcoal emissions canister removed by dealership (still have it)
- MOTOMFG Paddock Stand This thing is so bad ass, it lifts the whole bike off the ground. Retail $340 USD.
- Negotiable for Arai XD-3 helmet in Ducati livery w/ smoked visor; Alpinestar jacket, Alpinestar spine protector, gloves, etc
PRICE: $10,000 (Please no low ballers, tire kickers, and no test rides)
Located in Kelowna, BC
PM or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!