1994 vfr750 $3480

Thread: 1994 vfr750 $3480

Registered User Array
    Surrey, BC
    1994 VFR 750

1994 vfr750 $3480

$3480 OBO. I'm honestly selling the bike because now I want to build a sports car and I don't have the room for it anymore. I love this thing and I hope to find it a good home. No test pilots please. If you'd like to see a full detailed video of the bike, watch the Youtube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEWobb8cOiI

Custom wise the bike has only been modified for aesthetics only. Suspension geometry has not been altered and the motor has only bolt-ons. The build is for reliability.

It was originally an American bike and has 27,000 *miles* on it.
    If you're looking for something in between a sport bike and a Harley, this is it. This thing sounds like a V8 going down the road when you're cruising cause of the V4 setup and full stainless exhaust.

-The bike has a new paint job
    -Carbs have been cleaned and tweaked by Daytona Motorsports
    -New suspension from RMR (New front Eibach springs and rebuilt and a new Penske rear mono shock and spring
    -Stainless Steel braided lines for brakes and clutch
    -Full stainless steel Delkevic exhaust
    -Brake module that makes the brake light flash a pattern for safety.
    -Upgraded the grounds (I'm a professional Installer so wiring is my thing.)
    -Adjustable levers
    -Rear L.E.D. light conversion
    -Reupholstered the seat and reshaped do the rider sits lower and is more comfortable.

It will need new tires eventually because the tread patterns do not match (bought it that way).

I just like to build stuff and my time with this machine is now over. I've put in about 4 grand into the bike and it runs great.

Contact me at 778.229.3903 if you have any questions
    Attached Images