Summer Sanitarium?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Summer Sanitarium?

Indio

Summer Sanitarium?

Anyone else going? My bro and I got tickets for the show down in Seattle in August.

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    I'd only go for Metallica, but not if they play all their new ghey stuff though.
    BCSB- Moderator

Indio
    Yeah St.Anger is a real dissapointment. Hopefully they'll play older stuff.

Member #827 Array CrotchRocketeer's Avatar
    Bike
    10R
    Yeah a bud and I are going. Supposed to be three of us but when 1 guy had all our money to get the tix, turns out they were $120 each instead of $90 as we had originally thought. So yeah 1 guy got shafted hahaha

I can't wait! Linkin Park is who I wanna see, their new album is simply wicked. I hope they're good live. Metallica better play ALL old stuff cause their new album is trash. My buddy lit his on fire after listening to it once........

He's hardcore

Indio
    I'm goin' to see LP too. I'm a big time LP fan. The only actual band that I'm not to happy about seeing is Limp Bizket. I had hoped that Fred Durst had died by now. But no. Oh well. I still have Linkin Park, Deftones, and Metallica (Mudvayne isn't TOO bad).

Where are you sitting?

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    This is just a matter of personal opinion, but I can't really stand Linkin Park. It's a combination of a few things. The lyrics seem empty, it sounds kind of teen angst-ish and a bit too manufactured. They remind me of people that listen to 104.9.

Maybe I'm just old. (Coming from the days of Megadeth etc...)

I'm with ya' on the Limp Bizkit/Fred Durst thing though.
    BCSB- Moderator

Jason R
    I am down with any Metallica before the Black album.

Indio
    There are a lot of people who don't like Linkin Park. I don't really mind since it truly is down to personal opinion. But Limp Bizkit.. No... Just.. Plain... No.

Metallica and Deftones are a good enough reason to go. But I like LP too, so it's just more fun.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    '79 Honda 500SE<- Joke, I have a nice bike
    Metallica, no matter how far they have degraded themselves in the last decade, are always there to put on a good show. No matter what you think of thier music, there are certain performers who just know how to entertain a live audiance. Metallica tops the list along with Madonna, Jackson, Aerosmith and GnR. While they might not be on top of the album charts they all know how to put on a good show for a crowd. No 18-year-old diva can compete with 30+years of concert experiance.

-Sandworm
    NOT A LAWYER

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    Originally posted by Indio
    There are a lot of people who don't like Linkin Park. I don't really mind since it truly is down to personal opinion. But Limp Bizkit.. No... Just.. Plain... No.

Metallica and Deftones are a good enough reason to go. But I like LP too, so it's just more fun.
    That's cool. I'm sure you'll have a kick ass time.

I want to kick Fred Durst's Limp Bizkit.
    BCSB- Moderator

Indio
    I want to kick Fred Durst's Limp Bizkit.

I'll try to sneak into the mosh pit so I can throw something at him for you. Maybe the impact will knock some sense into his head and he'll realize that he's only making an ass of himself.

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    I'm going with four other friends. I'm very excited to see Metallica. I saw them the last time they were in Vancouver at UBC. It was such an awesome show.
    I, too, am very disappointed with St. Anger and pretty much the whole album. The first time I listened to it I thought, "I waited three years for this?"
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

Indio
    Woo.. I was just listening to an interview with the lead singer of Metallica, and he said that he hates playing new stuff on tours. So there'll probably be like two St.Anger songs in the preformance. I was listening to a live stream, they were playing Unforgiven II. Nice..

Bike
    k7 gsxr 600
    You can download the live version of Unforgiven off...shoot...their website, but not quite theirs.

Oh yeah I'm helpful.

www.cfox.com might have more on that since I heard it off of there.

Indio: Please do! lol

Metallica rules!
    BCSB- Moderator

nuvan
    would like to be able to go to Sanitarium, but didn't have a chance to get tickets...