Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum

Thread: Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum

Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum

Stopped for a coffee driving to Calgary a little while ago and stumbled upon this gem. If you have not been there, you need to visit. The place is incredible. The owner gave me a private tour, he has bikes from the turn of the century forward, all in immaculate condition. I was telling Spero about this last track day, please take note of it next time you're anywhere near Kamloops or Salmon Arm! Well worth the ride out there on a nice day.

Name:  IMG_0270.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  151.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0318.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  143.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_0288.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  128.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_0277.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  144.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_0304.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  143.4 KB

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array CanadianBird's Avatar
    Kits Beach
    2002 CBR1100XX
    Great post, thank you.
    Full Yoshi SS, Galfer wave rotors, Goodridge steel lines, Hel oil lines, Corbin GFL, Penske rear, RaceTech front, Hids, Givi hard bags with full lighting kit, Dyna Coils, K&N, Samco rad hoses, 9500ix/iQ, Pazzo, some bling, some CF.

2009 ZX10R
    That place is very kool. Stopped there two Septembers ago and four of us spent the afternoon drooling over everything, that Castrol CBR is sweet.
    He had "Why We Ride" playing in the theatre room in the back. The guy has made his passion in life into a museum.
    Last edited by Smoke; 10-26-2015 at 09:42 AM.
    Now... bring me that horizon.

Registered User Array
    Don't know if they are open over the winter months. Doubt it. Best to phone ahead if wanting to visit. You never know when they are open or closed. Rode up there in Aug. for a looksee and they were closed - even the cafe. Had a great lunch at the Home restaurant though.

Danger Zone!
    Hi I'm pretty sure he's in there year round. A lot of the resto stuff happens over the winter.

Hours etc. at the link (no Tuesdays) and a new Gixxer; looks like he's cleaning out Goodfellows back shed.
    Fill the house with bees.

04 SV650
    Drove by there twice this week (thursday on the way to banff and back to lm on sunday) both days it looked like it was closed so I didnt stop by