AMC orders

Thread: AMC orders

'09 Ducati M696

AMC orders Norman Reedus Motorcycle Show

AMC has greenlit Ride With Norman Reedus (working title), a six-episode reality series starring actor Norman Reedus from the network’s mega-hit The Walking Dead. The new show, in which biker-enthusiast Reedus explores local motorcycle culture in cities around the country, marks the first unscripted series order at AMC since the network a year ago pulled away from the genre to focus on its core scripted series, keeping only Comic Book Men and Talking Dead from their existing unscripted series. AMC executives had said they would remain opportunistic in the unscripted arena, which is what happened here with a show appealing to AMC’s core male audience and featuring one of the stars of the network’s biggest show.

This has the potential to be pretty cool, I think. I'll definitely watch it! It may not be "sportbike" oriented specifically but I think still will be pretty interesting.
    Last edited by malamikigo; 10-30-2015 at 03:41 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

From N00bie to Wannabe Array FASTn50's Avatar
    North Vancouver
    2005 VFR 800A (Red!) 2006 CFR 450X (Red!) 2012 Ninja 250R (Red!) 2012 BMW F800GS (Blue/White)
    Unscripted reality show"?
    Sorry; but that's an oxymoron in today's industry. Doesn't mean you won't enjoy it but get real!
    All my Mistresses have two round, sticky black feet and are Made in Japan or Germany!
    If I die on Phillip Island, so what! I'm already in Heaven! WOOHOOO!!!