should i get it fixed?

Thread: should i get it fixed?

Angry should i get it fixed?

I put my bike down awhile ago and got all the scratches fixed and bought a new lever and mirror so it looks like it did before i crashed it. well heres the kicker one day when i was polidhing it up i took a step back and checked the bike out and realized that i might have bent the front forks just abit. it really isnt that bad but one thing ive learned about bikes is that small things matter so im just wondering if i should go get it fixed or would i be just fine riding it just the way it is.

2. Remove Advertisements

now in riding hell... AKA Calgary
    '07 Aprilia RSV1000R
    i'd say get it looked at to see if its actually bent and make a choice
    Team WTF? Member#3

R.I.P - Corey and Amit

I do what I can do when I can do it
    Feel how I feel when I feel what I'm feelin

The Mighty One
    Get it checked out by a shop. Sometimes the forks just get twisted in the triple clamps. The front end isn't really something to mess around with though. There could be something seriously wrong if there was a hard impact.

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    well's like really comes down to how much you value your life.

If you have any sort of desire to keep your self in one peice with a workin ticker.....then i'd say "yeah", get it checked out.

That is..unless you'd rather be the subject of yet another "rip" thread?

(get 'er checked out 'eh)

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

alright thanks alot guys really appreciate it and rear ill try not to end up as another rip, alright thanks again

ya, why not get it checked out and fixed just for safety reasons, not alot when it could save your life