The Ninja 300 as a tourer

Thread: The Ninja 300 as a tourer

2012 CB1000RA

The Ninja 300 as a tourer

Motorcycle USA is 'doing up' a Ninja 300 as a project bike, and on the third installment they take it out touring... like, for 5 days and 1850 miles in NE Oregon, Idaho, etc - superb country - in the company of litre bikes, etc. Here's the report, which I offer as encouragement to anyone who's on a 'small' bike but who wants to 'go places'. Just go! Adventure awaits!
    In preparing for battle, I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensible.
    Dwight Eisenhower

2. Remove Advertisements

Registered User Array
    2012 street triple
    “Why on earth would an experienced rider want to bother with a little bike like that?”. as stated in the article. I can't believe a person would say that to another rider, especially a female for that matter. They would get a hearty F%$# you from me for a condescending comment like that. Great article though, you can obviously tour on anything, with the proper modifcations, both technical and attitudinal.

Moderator Array CoolDaddyGroove's Avatar
    New West
    2014 Kawasaki ZX14R
    A Ninja 300 would be awesome on that route, because most of it is corners. But, me thinks the sections between twisty bits would be a challenge at 140. 150.160kph