Liberal deficits could hit $25 billion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Liberal deficits could hit $25 billion

Wait for me, I'm SLOW Array Ape Man 2007's Avatar
    Bike
    They're all "Made in China"

Liberal deficits could hit $25 billion

F**k STARBUCKS !!!! ..... I'm posing in front of Tim Hortons.

Life's to SHORT, don't WASTE it.

Recycle - SAVE the Planet !

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Oh no sky is falling.
    Long Live Shervin Of The North!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    2012 street triple
    The united states has masssive, huge, staggering debts and deficits....and still lower taxes than most developed countries, so whats your point?

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Quote Originally Posted by hunkyleepickle View Post
    The united states has masssive, huge, staggering debts and deficits....and still lower taxes than most developed countries, so whats your point?
    He thinks we can't read the news, so he bring a load of liberal news direct to BCSB for us to discuss.

Because you know, we can't read it in the news on our own and comment in the newspaper section.

Bike
    2001 ZX12R .................... 2005 ST1300A
    Maybe we could just increase the taxes on the people who voted Liberal ?
    < spell chequer is totally bustimacated >

Bike
    2015 Ninja 300 ABS
    I love speculation masquerading as news.

Bike
    1200 GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Squint View Post
    I love speculation masquerading as news.
    For example, "Man Made Climate Change"...
    "There's probably no god. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life"

Bike
    ummm
    Quote Originally Posted by thekaz View Post
    Maybe we could just increase the taxes on the people who voted Liberal ?
    Give it another 3 years. Nobody will admit it then. Just like nobody's admitting they voted for the NDP in Alberta.

To be honest, I don't give a shit what the debt goes to anymore. I've done all I could, now the fate of such is written in stone. My conscience is blame free. I've pre-arranged my finances to deal with the $.65 looming dollar which will last as long as the camp councillor is at the helm. I don't have kids, so somebody else's kids are going to be screwed with the debt. Bring it on.

Bike
    '15 BMW F800GSA
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    ?......I've pre-arranged my finances to deal with the $.65 looming dollar which will last as long as the camp councillor is at the helm. I don't have kids, so somebody else's kids are going to be screwed with the debt. Bring it on.
    Our $$ has dropped because of the free fall in commodity prices. Has dick all to do with who's running the country. Coal, oil, natural gas etc. are all at low values and are going to go lower. $20 oil is predicted by summer. When one country is running the world economy (China) then gets a cold we all suffer from the chills.
    "Experience alone is not the great teacher; Experience has to be multiplied by intelligence to yield sustained progress." Phil Schilling

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300
    Poorly quoted from memory.

"We are creating a debt for our children to pay, and economists cringe when they say it. We also seem to be finding a way to create enough children to pay it.''

This is no longer true, Canada has a declining birth rate.

Worry not, immigrants and first nations are the only ones with a positive birth rates.

Spend away.
    There are old riders and there are bold riders. There aren't any old, bold riders.

Ride safe folks.

Insert User Title Here. Array TripleTime's Avatar
    Bike
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Our $$ has dropped because of the free fall in commodity prices. Has dick all to do with who's running the country. Coal, oil, natural gas etc. are all at low values and are going to go lower. $20 oil is predicted by summer. When one country is running the world economy (China) then gets a cold we all suffer from the chills.
    No, no, Trudeau did that. All in the last 6 weeks too, I might add. Don't go blurring reality with the facts.

Registered User Array the bartender's Avatar
    Bike
    Husaberg FS570, Aprilia Tuono V4R
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve G. View Post
    Give it another 3 years. Nobody will admit it then. Just like nobody's admitting they voted for the NDP in Alberta.

To be honest, I don't give a shit what the debt goes to anymore. I've done all I could, now the fate of such is written in stone. My conscience is blame free. I've pre-arranged my finances to deal with the $.65 looming dollar which will last as long as the camp councillor is at the helm. I don't have kids, so somebody else's kids are going to be screwed with the debt. Bring it on.
    lol.

someone buy Steve G a calendar for Christmas, as he obviously has never seen one before.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    1984 V65 Magna, 2006 FJR 1300
    Canada is an insanely rich country, when it comes to natural resources, our use of these resources is the key to our success.
    There are old riders and there are bold riders. There aren't any old, bold riders.

Ride safe folks.

Bike
    FS: 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 600 - 24,000 KM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pea Souper View Post
    Canada is an insanely rich country, when it comes to natural resources, our use of these resources is the key to our success.
    Looks like Canada would rather exploit and destroy other countries' natural environment instead of its own.

Bike
    CRF 230 BSA 650
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Not a bad display of the facts from someone always opposed to government anything. How are the ferries by the way?

Oh wait, China doesn't have much to do with oil prices by the way. If you need some beta on that, let us all know. Last I heard, they weren't producing much of it, instead burning coal and polluting the environment to put probably 75% of the shit you personally own, in your hands.