BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

19 days to spokane? How about 4

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  eg_hybrid 
#1 ·
My bro and i are slipping down to Spokane this weekend (sunday). Paul will be riding his 97 silver gsx-r 750 and i will most likely be on his red 96 ZX7R.

Dont be strangers...

G
#4 ·
Yes, I'm new

Hello Neighbors,

I joined you guys/gals, because there seems to be more of you closer to me. :D

I was just wondering, what date are you guys going out to Spokane? I wouldn't mind coming out to watch and met you.

Jay:thumbup

#5 ·
Re: Yes, I'm new

Park03511 said:

I was just wondering, what date are you guys going out to Spokane? I wouldn't mind coming out to watch and met you.
The bastards that are going.. (can I say that? ;)) I believe is the May long weekend (Queen Victoria day, you guys have that down there?)... check the CALENDAR up top to the right for event info.

#7 ·
Spokane was fun though the weather was pretty lame... 3-6 celsius, periodic rain, heavy wind and even hailed at one point.

My best lap time was a 1.54:0 (on streets)
My bros best was a 1.40:0 (on 208 stars)

I guess i was too scared to really crank over the bike. I only dragged my knee in 4 and 7 (both right handers?). I did have trouble seeing the line in turn 9 though. For those that haven't gone this year, they added hay bales to the inside of 9... i guess cause people would run into the grass there.

Oh well, first one is in the books... let's hope for good weather May long weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.