BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

For students of West Coast Superbike School

967 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Stykman 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
I hope you have all been enjoying the great riding weather. This weekend on Saturday, Aug. 2 and Sunday, Aug. 3 we are holding schools out at Tradex. If you are interested, we will have around 10 spots per day available as a mini track day at a cost of $100 per rider. These spots are open to anyone who has attended a course at West Coast Superbike School. So if you would like to have a chance to work on your riding skills and have a blast come on out. If you know that you would like to come you should PM me and let me know, otherwise the spots will go on a first come, first serve basis.
Maybe see you soon and please ride safe,
Troy Burstyk
West Coast Superbike School
778-772-0448

P.S. If you still have a video to pick up they will be available at Tradex.

#6 ·
Hi, Troy. I'm a licensed Novice racer, but did my training at Seattle, not your WCSB school. Is it possible to obtain/buy a copy of an on-bike video of the Mission track? I live over in Victoria and don't get to attend all the T&T days, so I think the video would be a help in learning the track. (Also, it would be a nice addition to my video archive!)

(I PM'd you about his earlier, but not sure if you got it/checked yet.)

Thanks for your time.

Mel Gantly
WMRC Novice #735

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.