Should be pretty close to complete. I can't promise bodywork right away but I do have a set of used/abused Airtech that I can provide at a later date. I was building this as a rain bike years ago and didn't have time to finish it. There's a lot more in parts than the asking. What you see is what you get. Ohlins rear shock, stock motor with fairly low hours (I rebuilt the one that I raced with and it's in my other bike), the front end is fully built GSXR750 Showas with Race Tech internals Sprung for about 200lb's with Kosman adjustable triple clamps and woodcraft clip ons, pazzo brake lever. I might have an assortment of eccentrics but what's on there works really good. Daytona damper, pretty rare Graves clutch cover. Graves fairing stay. Motobits rearsets, woodcraft sliders (I'll have to check for pucks). I wouldn't use the tires but it has Pirelli rains with one race day. I won't be pulling anything off my other bike but if it needs anything and I have it, I won't be hanging on to anything that I can spare to put it together. I just need the space and it's a shame to see it sit as I'm pretty sure it could be a competitive pile of junk with very little effort. Located in Princeton. Call me at 250-295-2382.