BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Torqued up and ready to roll

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  TeknicGSXR 
#1 ·
Thats right..today I picked up my Gixxer from 5th gear. Bill put in the new engine for me, new spark plugs, 2 up rear sprocket, fresh oil and filter and a new battery. The bike purrs..rattling is gone...and the bike jus wont stay on 2 wheels. It feels like a 750 and I still have yet to put a 1 tooth down front sprocket...and new chain..which is next on the list ;) Thanx Bill.

ps I'm gettin those pics for you tonight so I'll e-mail them to you.

SEE YA'LL ON THE ROAD!!!!

#3 ·
`bertR1` said:
werd I still dont understand why you didnt come say hi at the airport man... :(
Aww man...i saw you there too..i couldnt stay for long..i came by to talk to bill...i maybe stayed for 20 mins...i was with Mischa...I saw you stuntin...i figured ud come in for a break...but stoppied one way, wheelied the other...you goin this wednesday? dude its gonna be SUNNY AND 25 DEGREES! im goin..if you're there..look for me..97 GSX-R 600..blue/white..bunch of performance parts stickers down the side of my fairing! u gotta show me how to do 2nd gears! altho now with my sprockets it should be WAY easier

#16 ·
Harps said:
SRAD + bertR1 = gay lovers

:)
I can't speak for SRAD.... but I know Bert is ghey. He tired hitting on me once, sorry man EXIT ONLY!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.