Who is coming to the Classic Motorcycle show and swap meet Sunday May 1st

Thread: Who is coming to the Classic Motorcycle show and swap meet Sunday May 1st

Bike
    Motorcycle

Who is coming to the Classic Motorcycle show and swap meet Sunday May 1st

We have bit the bullet as a result of our move to anew house and have rented a table at the swap meet.

There will be a lot of gear, accessories and clothing that we are selling out Sunday.

The only old classic stuff will be in our booth, I am old and my wife is Classic.

I am selling tools, bike parts, extra riding gear, etc , etc. some New stuff that I bought and

later thought WTF was I thinking , etc.

We are in booth 75.

Classic Motorcycle show and swap meet Sunday May 2nd

http://www.classicbikeswapmeet.com/
    BCSB had mountains of experience with a lot of things. #1 on that list is pouring out bullshit to dumb questions by the Gigabyte. (TripleTime, 12-10-2014 03:19 PM)

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    Motorcycle
    Well that was an interesting day. Commuter Boy, and Shovelhead dropped by our table to chat and The Kaz sat with us and provided day long entertainment and frivolity .
    I can quite reasonably state that our product mix was 23 standard deviations from the norm of the average vendor.

After I did a quick tour of the various bikes for sale, many in need of a complete exorcism, my wife told me that this was not a place
    I was allowed to ever attend without "adult supervision."
    BCSB had mountains of experience with a lot of things. #1 on that list is pouring out bullshit to dumb questions by the Gigabyte. (TripleTime, 12-10-2014 03:19 PM)

Bike
    a blue one
    Stopped by to check out the bikes in the parking lot. Quite a mix of range and style. Worth the stop. Even found a decent looking Hodaka Combat Wombat. Told the owner that the bike looked bigger back when I was 17. Did not want to wait in line to go inside on a sunny riding day. Besides your table, what else did I miss? Should I pay the $10 and get inside next year?

Bike
    ummm
    Totally dependant on weather IMO. If the weather was as it was Sunday, there's not much reason to go in. Mostly worn out Harley, Japanese, British and some BMW parts. Two Battery suppliers were inside, a couple of clubs, some used clothes. Didn't see you in there Bill, would have been interested in seeing what you had for sale. Outside of course, our very own Amsoil guy who's on BC Sportbike.

I totally get that organiser Todd needs to keep attendance up, and welcome all. A name change may indeed be more accurate in the future. This year, members of the GVMC did the best they could to separate classic/vintage bikes from all others by means of collector plate/vintage plate, letting the older stuff ride up front. This really illustrated that this really isn't a vintage show any more, as at least 75% of the bikes there were new or near new Harley Davidsons. It is what it is I guess.

Registered User Array bacchus40's Avatar
    Bike
    MIAMI '09 & RAIDER S! '14
    i slept in on Sunday... Saturday riding was way too much fun
    http://bcusedoil.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Land Roving
    Life is too short to own ugly motorcycles.

Bike
    Motorcycle
    We were selling some touring gear, riding clothes, driving lights, bike locks/ chains, tire plug kits etc. I expect we will do another table next year. We sold 2 new kryptonite chains with locks for 50 dollar each

We arrived with 6 large boxes of stuff and left with one 3/4 full . The idea of a swap meet it to sell the stuff you have lying around in your garage taking up space .We didn't have any junk or crap we just wan't to clear stuff out at a good price.

I sold a set of HID driving lights for $100.00

At $100.00 a table it might be worthwhile for a group of us to ask Todd to put the touring/Sport touring people in one section .

Although we were the only table with that mix of items for sale this year so we were essentially our own section. We were beside Shail's table