Canada rocks.

Thread: Canada rocks.

Bike
    I wish.

Canada rocks.

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, "My Lord, where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God’s work, then pointed to a large landmass in the northern hemisphere and asked, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God. "That's Canada, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coastline. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard-working and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human, undefeatable ice hockey players who will be admired and feared by all who come across them."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed. "What about balance, God? You said there would be BALANCE!"

God replied wisely. "Wait until you see the arrogant, loud-mouth bastards I'm putting next to them."
    BCSB- Administrator

Bluestone
    I'll never get tired of that one. lol
    :lol :lol

Bike
    88 RC30
    That is good, first time I saw it I really liked it.

Bike
    '07 Aprilia RSV1000R
    that's the first time i heard that one

Registered User Array
    Bike
    '02 Gsx-R 600
    LOL!

dknite

Thumbs up Excellent

Man first time I've seen that but i LOVE it!

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    There are three guys walking together, a Newfie, a Quebecer, and a Vancouver guy.
    They come across a lantern and a genie pops out.
    "I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes."
    So the Newfie says "I am a fisherman, my dad's a fisherman, and his dad was a fisherman, and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish"
    'FOOM' the oceans were full.
    The Quebecer was amazed, he said "I want a wall around Quebec, so nothing will get in."
    'POOF' there was a wall around Quebec.
    The Vancouver guy says "Tell me more about this wall."
    The genie says "Well its about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out."
    So the Vancouver guy says "Fill it up with water."

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In a train car there were a Canadian, an American, a spectacular looking blonde and a frightfully awful looking fat lady. After several minutes of the trip the train happens to pass through a dark tunnel, and the unmistakable sound of a slap is heard. When they leave the tunnel, the American had a big red slap mark on his cheek.

The blonde thought - "That American son of a bitch wanted to touch me and by mistake, he must have put his hand on the fat lady, who in turn must have slapped his face"

The fat lady thought - "This dirty old American laid his hands on the blonde and she smacked him".

The American thought - "That fucking Canadian put his hand on that blonde and by mistake she slapped me".

The Canadian thought - "I hope there's another tunnel soon so I can smack that stupid American again".

Bike
    2014 FZ-09
    This is the transcript on an ACTUAL radio conversation of a US Naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October, 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10 - 10 - 95.
    Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.
    Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.
    Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
    Canadians: No. I say again you divert YOUR course.
    Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES` ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH. THAT`S ONE - FIVE DEGREES NORTH. OR COUNTER MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.
    Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Registered User Array Sarkastik's Avatar
    Bike
    ZX10R
    Nice, very nice.